Format: Paperback|Change

on 11 February 2015
I use this book more than any of the others I purchased. All the BBC Cookbooks Have introduced me to some quick, easy to follow and tasty meals. To get my other half to try something different over the years has been a nightmare. To be able to get a meal ready in less than half hour is a bonus.
on 20 June 2010
Delivery very fast and product well packaged.
I love this series of books and the above mentioned is no exception. Full of good, nourishing, simple recipes ... ideal if you're a busy Mum or in a hurry.
A++++ Absolutely recommend.
on 1 May 2014
This book is great and helpful. In the start there is guidelines to Measurements on the ingredients, which is very helpful. The recipies are hereafter very easy to use. Lots of good ideas to nice meals.
on 21 January 2015
Love it. Love it. Love it
As far as I concerned it is an excellent book... I myself translate a couple of recipes for friends... as their english isn't that good or enough for this book....
on 21 April 2012
Got this for my dad for his birthday, he doesn't have much time to cook but he loved this! I also like the look of the chilli con carne topped with garlic bread. An absolute bargain as well!
on 1 November 2012
Good Food: Speedy Suppers: Triple-tested Recipes (GoodFood 101) . These books a great value and do provide excellent value. This one is, as all the others in the series are worth buying.
on 1 May 2015
Am getting quite a few of these now as I can usually find about 10 - 12 things in each that I would like to try. Well worth the money and don't take up too much space in the bookcase!
on 5 February 2014
what a great book , and some really lovely recipes in it aswell , my kids love this book and love making meals from it some are so easy to do for them aswell , a good buy
on 13 December 2012
A good little book ideal for beginners. Clear instructions an glossy photos.The recipes are very quick to make and most of the ingredients you will have in your cupboard
on 17 March 2015
Awesome book with some great recipes however condition was not as described - writing in book and almost every page was folded over - used yes but not very good!!!