5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent book
I have found it of great assistance as I progress my journey into ballroom dancing and I can practise on my own
Published 2 months ago by William Peters

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed
Guess learning from a book is not a good idea.....this one is like others I subsequently borrowed from the local library. Whilst well put together, the static nature does not lend itself to learning easily. Had there been a DVD instead of a CD of music, then it could have been good. There are videos on YOU TUBE that do a much better job of showing steps and timing.
I...
Published 20 months ago by Mr. F. Reid

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 9 Nov 2012
Mr. F. Reid "Frank Reid" (Cumbria, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Strictly Come Dancing: Step-by-Step Dance Class: Dance yourself fit with the beginner's guide to all the dances from the show (Paperback)
I attend dancing classes and just wanted a back up to remind me of the steps and especially, the timing of them....this book failed in this for me.

2.0 out of 5 stars No space to practice, 27 Mar 2013
I gave the disk away to a charity as some of the practice moves were too quick for a begginner to keep up with.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent book, 10 May 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars Probably best used as a "homework" aid in between dance classes, 27 April 2014
Richard Newbold (Leicestershire, UK) - See all my reviews
I bought this at a rummage sale, in pristine condition - probably a clue to how useful the contents are as a "step-by-step dance class". However, as a prompt to basic steps and step sequences in between ACTUAL dance classes, it's quite useful for the standards of the ballroom and latin genres.

4.0 out of 5 stars To the book, 9 Jan 2014
When I ordered this I thought it was a dvd but when it arrived I realised it was a book. However, I was surprised at how useful it is. It is possible to learn to dance using a book!

3.0 out of 5 stars Strictly Dance steps, 28 Dec 2013
Not a bad book but a little complicated to follow due to a lot of steps drawn in the book. I can dance and found it hard to follow. so be careful if bought for beginners

5.0 out of 5 stars Thank You, 8 Sep 2013
I've always been a fan of Strictly and have been dancing for years so I was delighted to have this product arrive earlier than expected, before I had to return to school after holidays. Thank you!

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful book, 3 Jan 2013
as it says on the cover step by step dance class = = = = = = = = =

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice little introduction..., 18 Nov 2010
Haven't actually tried to follow any of the steps yet, but it looks well laid out and when we get round to clearing a space on the floor, I'm sure we'll be able to get to grips with the basic moves.