on 10 April 2015
This book was a very interesting book. It was a very good read and I loved it!
on 2 December 2008
Let me say this first: I love these Doctor Who books.
... Right, so now you know my bias, here's my review.

Forever Autumn is a fun read that will keep you hooked. I bought this and another two titles in the series in the airport to read on the plane this summer. However, I couldn't put it down. Even though the plot is not as intelligent as some of the other books in the series, the story is far from bland. With twists and turns encountered by the characters, it will keep you (and your children) hooked.
on 9 May 2015
Excellent condition, I am really happy with it and can't wait to read.
on 23 November 2015
One of my favourites, a great read for any fan
on 1 March 2015
Got to love a bit of Dr. Who audio :)
on 11 October 2014
Brilliiant little story this one..It sees The Doctor and Martha land in the small american town of Blackward Falls on Halloween.I loved the charactrisation..Etta Helligan and Earl Clayton were excellent..The Hervoken were such a good enemy..and the references to The Caronites from The Shakespeare Code were a added bonus to this story..The story really gets you gripped..and as with others the dialouge is beilevable and you can,as you read hear David Tennant and Freema Agarman saying it.The ending was not predictable and you are willing The Doctor and Martha to win..The story is an all round perfect one and a must for all Doctor Who fans..10/10..Enjoy.
on 25 April 2008
Good plot, excellent prose, funny and scarey. I have read most of the Docter Who books and this is one of the best for portraying the Doctor an Martha as they are on TV. The Doctor is jokey & genuinely funny, at the same time thoughtful & eccentric as ever. Martha is nice & sincere. This book is definately One of our favourites.Mark Morris is one of the best Doctor Who writers to date.
on 21 September 2008
This is a fantastic book
I loved reading it. It is very easy to read with not a lot of complicated characters swirling the book around. Excellent. 5 star.
on 23 March 2009
one of the dr who styles i love is the dark and creepy and this story i thought would be perfect halloween mist pumpkin headed aliens but it just drags and drags some of the parts is very scary if you imagine it but the story is kinda stupid in my veiw i wont spoil it for everyone but i just found it hard to get in to the part with martha in the cafe would make a perfect cliffhanger but creepy and dark yes but too kiddy like for my taste