on 15 September 2011
I have two children (aged 5&3), who both love the My Naughty Little Sister tales. I also have the first My Naughty Little Sister CD, and my children never seem to tire of listening about what mischief my naughty little sister gets up to! I use these CDs on long car journeys, and both kids are silent whenever I play the stories. I have also introduced a couple of my friends to the stories, and their children, who are the same age as mine, enjoy them just as much. I just wish all of the books were available on audio CDs!
on 31 July 2013
The price was good. The book was entirely appropriate for the purpose for which it was intended. Yet again, I giftd this to a friend's grandchild (together with the others) to the delight of the child's mother. I have recommended Amazon to them.
on 1 June 2013
I bought these for my daughter and they are a firm favourite. She is forever telling me what the 2 naughty children are getting up to! I bought 'My naughty little sister' cd at same time. I read them as a child and the stories obvious don't age!
on 5 June 2013
My daughter already loved the My Naughty Little Sister CDs and this is just as good. From an adult's perspective, the stories are very sweet and old fashioned, telling of an age when parents were still happy to let their young children play in the woods and streams unsupervised and go on buses by themselves.

The older sister who tells the story is very funny. Any older sibling will recognise the affection, frustration and indignation with which she describes the scrapes her younger sister gets into.

Perfect for all the family and especially good for bedtimes or journeys.
on 19 June 2014
We love this CD and listen to it all the time in the car. Bad Harry and My Naughty little sister are cute and funny, and although parents will recognise the nostalgic details, little ones just like the good stories and don't notice that they are old fashioned.
on 14 August 2010
my daughter used to listen to this when she was little and loved it now 20+ years on my granddaughter loves it too it takes her away from the tv and lets her make her own image of what is happening.
on 5 November 2012
These stories are quite old-fashioned, a bit like listening to Enid Blyton with references to "wash houses" etc but still lovely charming stories that boys as well as girls would enjoy.
on 21 July 2009
Although dated language and lifestyles eg 'wash days', my children aged 4 and 7 love these stories. Must say, they sometimes make me laugh too! Ideal for car journeys.
on 9 March 2012
My daughter was bought the original book for Christmas, and she loves it. I think she likes the way the stories keep saying "wasn't she naughty?" which makes her feel part of the story, and makes her feel angelic! (She definitely isn't!) Even though they are very traditional and some might say "old-fashioned", I think they are really sweet. My daughter loves them anyway, and I didn't think she would! The stories come on 2 Cds and will be used A LOT on long journies to and from Grandma's.
on 26 December 2012
Lovely to hear these stories again. So pleased with the product and the first rate service. Excellent value for money and perfect condidtion.