5.0 out of 5 stars Thomas Audio Cd Vol 1
This is a must for every Thomas fan. Lasts about an hour and is read by Michael Angelis. He is just fantastic reading this and really makes the stories come to life. Also features a few of the well known songs from the progamme.
Published on 28 May 2008 by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars disappointing
I ordered this item for my daughter who loves Thomas but the "proof of the pudding" is that she never asks to hear it. I think the main problem is that there is no Thomas theme tune! The general standard of reviews of this product hints at a great product but I wish I'd never bought it.
Published on 4 Mar. 2012 by Bondinthegaff

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Thomas Audio Cd Vol 1, 28 May 2008

5.0 out of 5 stars Great original Thomas stories, 1 Feb. 2010
E. Rogerson (South Tyrol, Italy) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Thomas & Friends: The Railway Stories (Audio CD)
My boys (4 & 5) are Thomas mad, so of course this CD went down a treat.

They listen to it a home on their little CD player, and it makes a good substitute for the Thomas DVD's (as we all know too much TV is bad for our kids, and listening to stories is great for the imagination).

We also take it on longer car journeys, so we are not constantly listening to nursery rhymes CD's and kids songs.

Perfect for any Thomas fan.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great c.d, 7 Feb. 2010
This review is from: Thomas & Friends: The Railway Stories (Audio CD)
Great c.d for thomas lovers, my 2 1/2 yr old loves it and listens to it most nights before bed.

5.0 out of 5 stars A childrens story cd for all the family, 15 Nov. 2009
This review is from: Thomas & Friends: The Railway Stories (Audio CD)
This is great. My son loves it and means we don't have to listen to childrens song cd every time we're in the car. Its read by Michael Angelis (who does Thomas on the TV) but also has songs in it so breaks the stories up. Its easy to listen to and all the family enjoy it. The others are already on wish list. Would make a great pressie for any Thomas fan.

3.0 out of 5 stars disappointing, 4 Mar. 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Thomas Railway Stories Audio CD, 24 Feb. 2010
Rachel Reeve (Colchester, Essex) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Thomas & Friends: The Railway Stories (Audio CD)
Bought this for our four year old who doesn't like being in his bedroom on his own as he falls asleep [after being a very confident and easy sleeper] and listening to Thomas as he sleeps works a treat. He falls asleep by story 2 pretty much guaranteed & even asks us to leave the room so he can listen to Thomas - so in our view it's a huge success !

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 31 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Thomas & Friends: The Railway Stories (Audio CD)
My girls love this cd at bedtime. It's not got the original theme tunes on but some other catchy son sang by children. Girls ask for it on every night so they like it which is the main thing!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Kid's favourite, 4 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Thomas & Friends: The Railway Stories (Audio CD)
This is the CD which got my 2.5 yr old son got into listening to audio books. He asks me to play these stories every time we get in the car.

True, they are monotonous, as there are only so many stories to tell about trains, but the repetitive nature of the stories is great for speech learning (so it seems, as my son repeats "push" and "pull" and other phrases which seem to reoccur.

It's not Ringo, and the theme tune has changed since the '80s, but today's kids don't need to know that.

5.0 out of 5 stars It's Thomas......what can I say!, 25 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Thomas & Friends: The Railway Stories (Audio CD)
Bought as a gift for my 4 year old granddaughter. She listens to it night after night and absolutely loves it.

The running time is quite long (about 78 mins) which is excellent as it means she is usually asleep before it finishes unlike some other story-time CDs that only last just over half an hour and we end up having to restart them again before she goes off to sleep.

A very good buy!!

5.0 out of 5 stars A favourite for the car, 11 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Thomas & Friends: The Railway Stories (Audio CD)
My 2 year old loves this CD and it is nearly always on in the car, sometimes it gets swapped for Wheels on the Bus!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

Thomas & Friends: The Railway Stories
Thomas & Friends: The Railway Stories by Reverend W. Awdry (Audio CD - 6 Mar. 2006)
Used & New from: £19.99