Format: Hardcover|Change

on 23 October 2009
This book is a total waste of money. You would be better just tapping jordan into google images and see her differant looks over the years for free.
It could have been so much better-1 out of 5 from me.
on 28 November 2009
Katie Price/Jordan has been famous for being trashy - that's her trademark! And this book proves it once again! It just a book who has been written (not by herself of cause!) to earn money, not because she have something interesting to tell!
on 26 November 2009
I recently tried to read this, I say tried because it was awful, I gave up before I was half way through. There isn't much too it and what there is is not interesting. I recommend you get something else unless you are a big Katie Price fan
on 5 November 2010
I think some people have got the wrong end of the stick with this book thinking it would be Katie Price giving style advice...its not! its Katie explaining why she chooses to dress the way she does for different situations.
I found it a really nice insight as to why she dresses in outlandish outfits and that she is constantly looking to make a statement not get on the best dressed lists. The one part that I think everyone should agree with Katie on is that NO MATTER WHERE YOU ARE GOING OR WHAT YOU ARE DOING, YOU SHOULD ALWAYS BE CLEAN AND WELL GROOMED even if you're not wearing make up or wearing a tracksuit or pyjamas.

I can't stress that enough and whether or not you agree with using sunbeds that is for Katie to justify to herself - lots of people smoke, binge-drink, or use drugs all of which can lead to horrible illnesses or diseases yet they dont get slated for that and using sunbeds is no different to spending two weeks in the sun and can help people eleviate S.A.D. which is each person's preferance.

I think Katie has achieved exactly what she wanted with this book (as she does with every venture she is involved in) - she knows, and states in the book, she is not doing it to tell people how to dress but to tell people about her style and what she feels works for her. As long as it makes you happy and you're not offending anyone I think "each to their own"

Excellent insight into Katie's style and what makes her feel good clothes-wise
Ideal for Katie Price fans!
on 26 December 2015
Same old stuff with katie price
on 10 August 2014
Great job, would recommend
on 22 November 2009
This has been advertised as katies new autobiography but it isn't its a book all about fashion make up etc over the years.Not an autobiography
on 2 January 2010
Purchased for my 15 year old daughter who thought it was an alright read but nothing special. In truth she has had previous KP books and felt that this was not as as good as previous books.
She is a KP Fan but sadly now a little dissapointed.
on 28 August 2014
Lovely book
on 22 March 2010
I loved this book, but then again I'm a Katie Price fan. She has some very intersting things to say in Standing Out and I think that many people would benefit from reading it. If more people would just stop taking Jordan so seriously and just enjoy the show, I think that they would enjoy this book.