5.0 out of 5 stars SIMPLY MOUTH WATERING
I have just spent my lunchtime pouring over this book, and I cannot wait to try the recipes out. Rosemary starts out with her usual splurg about dieting, and then explains about the Slim to Win Diet. There is a fat attack to start your diet, or you can simply personalise your own diet, and after looking through the book, you cannot fail by personalising. There are...
Published on 30 Sep 2008 by Mrs. April Cunningham

2.0 out of 5 stars Slim to Win - Rosemary Conley
I was disappointed with this - it is just a nice cookbook, but not for me, as I am single. I wouldn't use it as a shopping list, I would end up with a cupboard full of bits and pieces. The same with the recipes, they are mostly not suitable for one.

It failed to involve me on the slimming side, as there was nothing new. We all know about the first two weeks...
Published on 8 Mar 2011 by Ann

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Cookery, 22 Jun 2014
This review is from: Slim to Win: Diet and Cookbook (Hardcover)
Great cook book, but like most books on cookery, there is much preparing and making sure that you have all the ingredients, which to me takes up a lot of time that I don't happen to have. Never the less a must for those that can find the time and effort.

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspirational, 22 Feb 2014
Bring on the slimmer healthier me, this is a great book and packed with appetising recipes well worth the money

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent book, 18 Aug 2013
LJM (Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Slim to Win: Diet and Cookbook (Hardcover)
Great recipes, loads of choice. All calorie counted and very tasty. This book is one I will use for years to come for all the family.

5.0 out of 5 stars enjoy it, 16 July 2013
This review is from: Slim to Win: Diet and Cookbook (Hardcover)
Love it simple to sure and understand,but the ingredient hard to found, but if you stick to it you will be slimmer

4.0 out of 5 stars Good bok, 9 July 2013
Julie L (Wiltshire, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Slim to Win: Diet and Cookbook (Hardcover)
Excellent book with lots of useful information, hints and tips on losing weight together with some really nice recipes which I am still trying....well worth the money!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant book, 5 May 2013
This book is more than just a cookbook or just a diet book. It contains loads of easy recipes but also lots of hints and tips and guidelines on how much you should eat for your weight etc. Use it nearly every day.

5.0 out of 5 stars best way to eat, 26 April 2013
This review is from: Slim to Win: Diet and Cookbook (Hardcover)
very good book that gives all the infomation on the food you are eating, My wife says its one of the best books she has.

5.0 out of 5 stars It works!, 31 Jan 2013
This is a great guide to losing weight. It gives advice and also decent receipes that are tasty and easy to follow.

5.0 out of 5 stars slimming made easier!, 15 Dec 2011
Good book and delivered in good time but bad timing for Christmas. Used before however and on the worktop ready for the New Year

4.0 out of 5 stars A sensible way to lose weight, 6 Dec 2011
I bought this book because I was watching what I was eating but not losing weight. I think I was conning myself on how much I was actually eating...so I took the matter in hand.

The diet itself really works, I am 5'1" and had 10 lbs to lose to get to my goal weight of 8 stone 7, it took about 4 weeks for me to get there using this book. If you are bigger with more weight to lose and you stick to the diet you will
probably lose much more, much faster!

I like the fact the book is not full of motivational stories, they put me off a bit, but rather it is a recipe book with eating plans which are interchangeable and varied. I would say that as quite a keen/good cook that I have modified some of the cooking methods as these are often rather basic and often don't do justice to the ingredients; there seems to be a lack of browning of meat and some of the cooking times are a bit short for flavours to develop properly.

The ingredients and recipes are all things we can get our hands on quite easily and there are no food groups omitted from this diet (although fat is obviously kept to a minimum!). I am still referring to the book so that I keep to my weight and if I'm lucky I may even lose a bit more!

I would recommend this to anyone trying to lose weight by opting for a sensible eating plan.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Slim to Win: Diet and Cookbook
Slim to Win: Diet and Cookbook by Rosemary Conley (Hardcover - 2 Oct 2008)