5.0 out of 5 stars Entertaining and addictive

3.0 out of 5 stars it was ok nothing special
Published 7 months ago by Sarah

5.0 out of 5 stars Entertaining and addictive, 11 Feb 2006
By A Customer
I read Jordan's first book and couldn't put it down so my expectations for this were very high. Thankfully the second book didn't disappoint in the slightest. I am not sure how I would feel if I was Pete reading this, as some of her comments about him are very frank, but, in true Jordan style, its honest, to the point and totally addictive. I read the whole thing in 2 days and loved it. I suspect a third book will be published before long, and I can't wait!

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Darn Good, 17 Jan 2008
Alison Dearie (Bathgate, Scotland) - See all my reviews
I've read both of Jordan AKA Katie Price's book, and I have to say I'm now a fan and can't wait for her third book. People can say whatever they want, but love her ot hate her you have to admit she tells it just like it is. I love the fact that someone before me just copied out one paragraph from the book, it's a very good read. I like her direct attitude and the way you feel like your just having a girly chat with her, not being spoken down too. I say, give it a go, you might just be supprised.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 17 Oct 2013
Another great insight into the mind of the legend who is Katie Price. Love her way of thinking, she's a very clever woman

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 27 Jun 2014
Good read

3.0 out of 5 stars it was ok nothing special, 26 April 2014
Told in her own words, but it's only one side of the story. Interesting in some places but it's not very exciting and her life is no different to many of us-just she has the money to splash out on a huge wedding and I cannot believe she thought she had to make other people happy and give them entertainment. She should sand up for herself more if she needed a break and give time to junior to bond with him.

2.0 out of 5 stars Dull, 2 Mar 2014
If you watched I'm a celeb don't waste your money there is only so many times I love Peter you can hear before it becomes boring

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly addictive (and entertaining), 17 Oct 2013
A WHOLE NEW WORLD.....
Is katie prices 2nd autobiography to (being jordan) her 1st.
It is just as addictive..
Love her openness and her just telling it how it is
You get to see what she's really like behind the persona she's portrayed in the papers loved it!!
I can't wait to read the 3rd instalment pushed to the limit
Would recommend....

4.0 out of 5 stars interesting, 7 Jun 2013
C. A. EDGSON "allrounder" (MK UK) - See all my reviews
Having read the first book in this series it left me wanting more.
I am not a great fan of Katie price but reading these two books has given me a lot more insight into her life.
I would recommend if you are into auto/biographies.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good reading, 8 Nov 2012
As I have bought all Katie books from amazon I would Recomend this book to any body who likes Katie as its all in her own words.

5.0 out of 5 stars Definite page turner!, 28 May 2012
I loved Katie's first autobiography so I definitely had to buy this one. I loved it, it was just as good as the first! I'd reccomend this to all women and I know a lot of people would relate to her story.

Jordan: A Whole New World
Jordan: A Whole New World by Katie Price (Hardcover - 19 Oct 2006)
Used & New from: £0.01