Format: Paperback|Change

on 31 October 2013
The content and style of this book are so beautiful that as soon as I finished reading it I started it again! I want to make sure I take it all in. The book is full of truth and wisdom, which is relevant to Buddhists and non-Buddhists alike. It made me think about things. One example is social networking sites and how there can be information overload, mostly of a very superficial nature. Do we really need this? Does it help anyone? Connect with yourself and with those in your life instead. I would recommend this book. I look forward to reading others by the same author.
on 21 September 2013
It is obvious that the writer lives and breathes his subject. I sometimes prefer to read the westernised versions of mindfulness based books because they are more contextual. However, this book is very accessible and oozes wisdom and simple steps to take along the way. An an read read from a true Master!
on 22 December 2013
Another easily read and yet deeply challenging book on how we can improve communication while acknowledging our part without being responsible for everything that has gone awry.
on 11 March 2014
Beautiful, simple and yet profound. Giving insight and techniques into ways of being more kind, open, honest and authentic in your communication with self and others
on 7 April 2014
another wonderful book from hang, but I do find him a bit idealistic and other worldly. I have always felt that he lives in his own bubble and doesn't realise how the real world is I.e. cut throat and capitalist sadly. his techniques are brilliant, but I do find Buddhist philosophy cold, unemotional and clinical at times. Buddhists and idealists will love it of course!
on 25 February 2014
Beautifully simple and direct, buy a copy for you and one for all your friends....
Mindfulness for enjoying every second of life.....
on 12 May 2014
This is a beautifully written book- easy to read and full of warmth and understanding about compassion and love. just what the world needs.
on 9 March 2014
Whilst I felt the content of this book was good, I found it wasn't especially well written. It often repeated the same points and wording which was a bit irritating to read.
on 29 June 2016
Absolutely a brilliant book and the author is amazing
on 7 July 2015
Thay's writing style is easy and accessible to anyone and at the same time deep, meaningful and applicable to your daily life and your relationships. This book is very special, since communicating is at the root of all our problems as individuals and collectivity.