5.0 out of 5 stars Another Amazing book by Margrit Coates
Published on 23 Oct. 2012 by Rach

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing
This book is mainly full of stories about conversations the writer has had with animals. I was expecting more about understanding animals not talking to them in such a dialogue which is written in this book.I find it a bit Dr Dolittle ish. Its mainly about horse, cats , then dogs.Im not very impressed and found the book totally boring and unbelieveable. Sorry.
Published 23 months ago by rossyb

5.0 out of 5 stars Another Amazing book by Margrit Coates, 23 Oct. 2012
This review is from: Communicating with Animals: How to tune into them intuitively (Paperback)
I bought this book a couple of months ago and hadn't had a chance to start reading it until last weekend. Well, I simply haven't been able to put the book down since. So much valuable information along with really moving validated real life examples!! This book is a real must for any pet owner who strives for a deeper bond and connection with their much loved companion. As with all of Margrit's books fantasticly written in a practial and understandable way - I am three quarters of the way through and have already felt an amazing shift and difference in my relationship with all my pets. Thank You!

5.0 out of 5 stars A very informative book. Giving the animals point of view, 11 April 2014
I loved this book, every word is true animals do speak to us, its just that we as the human race have not got our ears open to them. All I can say is that we need to get this message across to the human race, so that they can make animals a loving part of our lives, they do have much to teach us, and give them the respect they deserve, including all the wild life. There is no need for zoos, circuses, or theme parks with animals any more, they are cruel dreadful places, wild animals were not meant to perform un natural acts for the entertainment of people, the people who visit these place have no idea the cruelty that goes on behind closed doors. There are enough animal programmes on the television these days, so no one needs to visit a zoo etc., these days.

5.0 out of 5 stars Communicating with animals Margrit Coates, 2 Sept. 2013
This latest book written by Margrit is a sublime and easy insight into how to communicate with animals. Opening us up for a journey of heart to heart talks enlightens us and brings new meaning. It teaches you in easy steps. I highly recommend this book to all to learn from and, you will learn but also the stories will heal you without realising it. And perhaps something bizarre and magical will come...I was reading the page of Margrit and meeting bears with her mother coming to check-in and Margrit spoke of what seemed a long time turned out only to be 5 minutes in our counted time. Strangely I need a sleep due to illness, and on reading that page I fell into a deep sleep which seemed to last for hours, that was only in fact 5 minutes I was calm and peaceful. Therefore, just reading these books will bring a very precious gift. Thank you Margrit for your work for animals. For those who scoff at this, you will miss out on a true self awareness.

5.0 out of 5 stars Communicating with Animals: How to tune into them intuitively, 11 Jun. 2012
Well worth waiting for - an absolute MUST if you have passion for animals Easy to read with some truly helpful insights into communication Will be reading again and again as there are so many hints and tips - and it was fun trying out some of the techniques So many great points in the book and if, singling out one, it was the story of Anne the elephant and the work that Margrit did Definitely worth purchasing - I bought the kindle version first, and now want the book for my collection

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 26 July 2014
Sandy (Midlands, UK) - See all my reviews
I bought this book after hearing my cat talk to me. I needed to know for sure if it was indeed my cat and this book gave me the confirmation I needed. It's a very interesting, informative and easy book to read. Anyone interested in animal communication would be able to read and understand it. Magrit tells some wonderful stories about the animals and owners she has helped and the things these animals have spoken about. There is also a section that explains techniques to help you communicate with animals. I would definitely recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspirational Read!, 1 Sept. 2013
This book has been an inspiration to me. From start to finish, I couldnt put this book down! It is a beautifully and sensitively written book by Margrit, who clearly has such a deep passion and love for animals. I can highly recommend this book to anyone who wants to intuitively connect with animals, and gain another perspective on animal communication. Thank you Margrit for inspiring me and making me want to learn more! Animals have so much to teach us, if we just take the time to listen...

5.0 out of 5 stars Margrit's best yet!, 9 May 2012
This is an amazing book. Totally fascinating in the way in which Margrit can communicate with animals. Animals have told her things that have been able to be substantiated and people who have ill treated animals have been found out because the animal told Margrit about it! Through her communication with animals Margrit is able to help the animal with whatever may be troubling it and indeed help the animal's human too. It is unputdownable. Extremely helpful too as she encourages the reader to communicate with our own animals and informs us how to do it. Thoroughly recommended. I would encourage anyone who works with animals or has the privilege of sharing their life with an animal to read this book. Tremendous insight.

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspirational, 13 May 2012
An excellent insight into the world of animal communication and healing from the world-renowned animal healer/communicator, Margrit Coates. This is an amazing book and Margrit tells it like it is - animals do really have thoughts and feelings and have the ability to communicate their emotions and thoughts to us if we open our hearts wide enough to hear and show them the love and respect they deserve.

This book is great for anyone wanting to communicate with their pets or other animals. It's packed full of tips and advice, plus many heartwarming animal communication stories. A must read for any animal lover and anyone who wants to expand their knowledge of the deeper understanding of the human-animal bond.

5.0 out of 5 stars Another outstanding book by Margrit, 31 July 2012
As an Animal Therapist & Communicator I like to read books on related subjects. Margrit very kindly sent me a signed copy of this book. I enjoyed reading it and found it enlightening and heartwarming. As I teach courses in animal healing and therapy I always provide a further reading list for my students and Margrit's books are always at the top of the page! Not only does she have experience of healing and communicating with animals, her books are very well written and enable anyone with an open heart and mind the ability to tap into both animal healing and communication with their own pets.

Well done once again Margrit - keep on writing!

Blessings & Love,

Niki Senior x

5.0 out of 5 stars Good read, 13 Jan. 2013
Good range of activiirlties designed to calm the mind and body to allow commication with other species possible. Nice anecdotes from the animal kingdom

Communicating with Animals: How to tune into them intuitively
Communicating with Animals: How to tune into them intuitively by Margrit Coates (Paperback - 3 May 2012)