5.0 out of 5 stars Superb, 3 Aug. 2010
This review is from: Angel Pets: Incredible True Stories of Animal Miracles (Paperback)
Margrit has excelled with her latest book, and just like the other books she has written, it is written from the heart. She has collected many wonderful and emotional stories from other animal lovers; how their animals are so intuitive and intelligent, how much they are loved, and how much they love us - be prepared to laugh, to cry, to be very, very angry at how cruelly some animals are treated, but also be amazed at their loyalty of spirit and their forgiveness. This book is very down-to-earth, instructive and inclusive. What I mean by "inclusive", is that Margrit reminds us that we are all part of the Divine Source of all Life - we are NOT separate, and never have been; everything is connected. This is how we can communicate and send healing to our animals and each other, and how animals communicate with us and each other. As Margrit says in her book - animals were on Earth before humans - historically, we are the "new kids on the block". This book should be compulsory reading for any person, paid or unpaid, who would treat animals as lesser beings than humans; for animals experience all the same physical sensations and emotions as we do, and if we listen with our hearts, we can hear them and do as much as we can to ease their pain.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Wonderful Book, 2 Aug. 2010
Another superb book by Margrit Coates. Angel Pets is better than any other book I have read about what pets think or how they communicate with us. The tips on how to communicate with pets are great. The wonderful stories made me laugh and cry in equal measure. I will be buying this book for animal loving friends

5.0 out of 5 stars A Must-Read Book for Animal Lovers, 27 Aug. 2010
Fiona Tankard "Fiona" (Tuscany, Italy) - See all my reviews
Margrit Coates is the 'Queen of Animal Communicators' and the book is living testimony to her incredible skills.

More than just a series of anecdotes (although every story is heartwarming and holds a message) this is a book showing that you too can learn to talk to your pet and benefit from the messages they have to give us.

I first came across Margrit's work when I read Hands-on Healing for Pets: The Animal Lover's Essential Guide to Using Healing Energy, which I have gone back to again and again as my pet healing 'bible' and this book is just as valuable in a different way.

Margrit has a clear and straightforward writing style and you feel as if she is talking only to you. Her love of animals shines through on every page. Thoroughly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Angel Pets - A Must Read For All Animal Lovers, 8 Nov. 2011
Margrit has created a truly beautiful book, filled with wonderful examples of the miracles that our animal loved ones offer to us every day of our lives. It is only when we listen and tune in, that we can make these connections however, and Margrit is one of the true masters at helping you to really understand how to connect with animals in an authentic and meaningful way. Her experience and knowledge is right up there, her compassion and love for all animals is a true inspiration. A must read for all animal lovers, thank you Margrit for sharing your incredible work.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful!, 28 July 2010
What a wonderful book, from a wonderful lady. I would recommend everyone to read this book, pet lovers will be able to understand their animals fully, and appreciate them more and more. I am truly honoured to have a copy of this book. Buy it for a friend, they will love you for it!

5.0 out of 5 stars The sharing of a special gift, 25 Oct. 2010
I have recently read "Angel Pets" by Margrit Coates and probably laughed and cried in equal measures. There are many and varied amazing stories of her work and experience with pets and all creatures. The tales (tails?) are told with detailed clarity and in a down to earth style that ensures the reader can connect and relate to the situation and circumstances. If you thought your pet was your best friend, he/she is. If you feel that they are talking to you, they are. If you ever believed that your pet was knowing and wise and understands much more than we give credit for - you're right. This book helps you understand the affiliation we have with our pets and other animals in the world around us. If we allow it, we can communicate with our four legged friends and be a better person for it.
This is a book for relaxing with, but somehow makes you ponder long after you have put it down. It's one to keep on your bookshelf to read again or just dip into. It's definitely for sharing and giving as a delightful present to other animal lovers.

5.0 out of 5 stars ANGEL PETS, 24 Jun. 2011
WHEN I LOST MY THIRD DOG DUE OLD AGE AND THE VET PUT HIM TO SLEEP I FELT THE LOSS
MORE EACH TIME AND WAS NEVER GOING TO HAVE ANOTHER DOG BUT HAVE NOW GIVEN A HOME TO
RESCUE DOG AFTER READING THIS BOOK.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Beautiful Read, 26 Feb. 2011
I have read all of Margrit Coates' books and loved each one of them, including this one. I have used her suggestions and guidance with my own horses and dogs, and I feel my connection and relationship with them have grown as a result. I've been so impressed that I even contacted her to come and help with one of my horses when he was really sick, mysteriously so, and her healing and communication have helped my vets and the direction we are going in.

I can only wait for the next book, whatever it is, for the insights and resultant deepening understanding of, and relationship with, all my animals that it will have.

Each time I've re-read her books and I do, something else has come to light, helping me along my path with all my four legged friends.

5.0 out of 5 stars A shining gem of a masterpiece!, 3 Oct. 2010
I took Angel Pets to Portugal as my 'holiday reading' but had nearly finished it by the time we landed! I was totally absorbed by the beautifully explained experiences of the animals and managed to get through a whole lapful of tissues on the plane..! This book is far, far more than yet another collection of animal stories. It is extremely moving, inspirational, educational and is written by the experienced healing hand of the woman who has brought animal healing and communication to the masses. On every page you can feel the love, passion, healing, understanding and in some places great sadness that the animals long to reveal to us. It is truly a shining gem of a masterpiece! I am honoured that the deeply moving story of my grandmother's dog, Cindy, was included. Having read the book, it gave me great strength to deal with numerous animal suffering situations that my partner and I faced during our time in Portugal and gave us both great solace and encouragement (he also read it- twice!) to follow our intuition and instinct and help them whilst we were there. I will be buying this book for many of my friends and recommending it to everyone who has a pet and/or wants to learn more about animal healing and communication from a lady who really knows what she's talking about.

5.0 out of 5 stars Animal Magic, 16 Aug. 2010
Have you ever wished that like Dr Doolittle, you could talk to the animals - or at least understand what they are trying to say to YOU? Working as an animal healer and listening to those whose voices are not normally heard over the noise of human selfishness, Margrit Coates has compiled a collection of remarkable true stories that prove we can all hear what our pets have to say if we can just tune out and listen in.

Written in her usual matter-of-fact, trip-along style, this book is a total inspiration. The side-effect of Angel Pets for me has been that Margrit has accomplished something here that no-one else has ever managed - to help me get over my fear of dogs!

Angel Pets: Incredible True Stories of Animal Miracles
Angel Pets: Incredible True Stories of Animal Miracles by Margrit Coates (Paperback - 22 July 2010)