Published on 22 Feb 2011 by Mrs. S. Harris

2.0 out of 5 stars I usually like Chopra but nothing new here.
This is a lot of words telling you what you probably already have realized about yourself. Nothing new under the sun.
Published 19 months ago by Albert DK

5.0 out of 5 stars Everyone should read this book from cover to cover at least once in their life., 22 Feb 2011
This was my first Deepak Chopra book, I so enjoyed his style of writing I have started to build my Deepak Chopra library, I am into my third book by the same author but I must admit, I enjoyed the ultimate happiness prescription so much I am going to be reading it again, next. From the point of view of a woman who has spent a lot of time suffering from clinical depression, this book is worth a whole lot more than many of the anti-depressants I have been given by doctors. Though I must say, if you ever feel that you could be suffering from such an illness, you should see a doctor, but do yourself a favour, buy this book as well. My life just seems to be getting easier and I spend a lot more of my time, thanking God, or whoever it is, for all the good in my life. That is what this book will do for you, make you see all the good things in your life now.

5.0 out of 5 stars Helps you find your happiness, 6 July 2012
This review is from: The Ultimate Happiness Prescription: 7 Keys to Joy and Enlightenment (Hardcover)
I bought this book as I have several other Deepak Chopra books. It's a great little book, just full of ideas that will help anyone find more happiness in their life. Like many of his books, it is easy reading and takes some deep spiritual practices and idealogical and makes them accessible. It helped me understand that happiness is a choice that we can make and life doesn't have to be as hard as some of us make it out to be. All in all a very satisfying read, and one that I keep on dipping into week after week, for inspiration. In fact I don't think there is one page that hasn't escaped at least one swipe of my highlighter somewhere in the text.

If you want a book that will give you some good ideas on how to lead a happier and more balanced life then I would recommend it. It's easy and quick to read and it doesn't get too heavy on spirituality, just enough to help you live your life in a happier way.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Ultimate Happiness Prescription, 3 Dec 2010
An excellent piece of work from Deepak Chopra. He has the common touch and knows how to identify and write about the foibles of being human that we all think are specific to us but he knows are common to all. This is a very straight forward and practical book that not only identifies seven areas that hamper happiness but also gives three practical ways of how to deal with each. I am a health practitioner and encourage patients to read this book having benefitted from it so much myself. Keep it handy as it is the sort of book you refer to again and again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy guide to find hapiness, 7 Dec 2012
I. Martins (Lisbon, Portugal) - See all my reviews
I just love the simple language of Deepak Chopra, his way to communicate the Ayurveda wisdom in a current language that anyone can understand. I'm trying to follow the principles explained in this book, because I need to make changes in my life, so I feel better with myself and to create a healthy environment around me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Book, 14 Jun 2010
Stephen Mckerron (Portlethen, Scotland) - See all my reviews
Sir,

This book is fantastic. It is nice and short and very well written. Through this book I was able to make a real connection between my mental and physical bodies. As a questioner (eneagram type 6) I am very in touch with my mental body and found it quite difficult to make a connection to my feelings (emotional body) that was until I read this book!.....Deepak Chopra is now high on my list of essential reading.

Steve McKerron

5.0 out of 5 stars This book will change your life!, 1 July 2013
I can't say enough about this book, so I will say only a little. This book will change your life! Eliminate ego and live in the moment.

You may need to read it a couple of times. But don't worry, you will want to.

5.0 out of 5 stars Life changing!!!, 25 Jan 2014
this book has completely changed my whole lifestyle and daily life. I can honestly say it is THE most empowering read! yet proves simple changes in our lives can bring true inner bliss. next Deepak book please x

4.0 out of 5 stars Must have, 19 July 2010
This book promotes self-awareness and looks beneath the surface of ones being. Would recommend reading this book at your own pace allowing you to diegest, reflect and question whether you are really ready to be HAPPY! Good investment...a must have!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 10 Nov 2013
A brilliant book - that helps you rethink the way you think about every part of your life.

Definitely worth a read - a book to keep forever.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great purchase, 4 Jan 2012
I have been listening to Deepak Chopra CDs in my car for a few years now, this one is very useful and gives many tools to use in everyday life.

The Ultimate Happiness Prescription: 7 Keys to Joy and Enlightenment