5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for Christmas, 29 Nov. 2012
This review is from: What I Wore Today: Doodle yourself into a style icon (Hardcover)
A great gift for Christmas this is adorable, funny and creative. You can record your style and mood each day as well as getting inspiration from Gemma and Mr Pickles. It is the perfect scrapbook for those who love fashion and gathering style inspiration when they're out and about. Love this, 5 stars!

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent book, 2 Nov. 2013
E. Dean (Cornwall) - See all my reviews
I have bought a few copies as presents for the endless birthday parties my daughter gets invited to.
This is a lovely book and you can doodle your designs inside and add magazine cuttings.A great keepsake. suitable for girls age 10 upwards. I would have loved this book when i was a teenager.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fashionista Must-have, 2 Dec. 2014
My daughter the fashionista just love this book, which was a Christmas present among all the high end Dior, Chanel books :)

What I Wore Today: Doodle yourself into a style icon
What I Wore Today: Doodle yourself into a style icon by Gemma Correll (Hardcover - 5 Mar. 2012)
Used & New from: £0.01