on 5 January 2011
I never knew there were so many different ways to ice gingerbread people!!! Bought this as a present for my brother who makes them regularly for his kids and was so impressed that I went back online and bought a copy to keep for myself!
on 21 January 2011
I bought this book to give me some more ideas when decorating gingerbread biscuits. This book has some fabulous ideas to turn a basic gingerbread person into all different characters. I can recommend it to other keen bakers!
on 3 October 2011
Fantastic book with loads of wonderful ideas to "dress" your gingerbread person. Can't wait to get started!! Would recommend this to anybody interested in making and baking for themselves, friends or table-top sales.
on 20 March 2011
As a present for my fourteen year-old niece and she absolutely loved it. Very well laid out, easy to use, with inspiring designs ranging from simple to pretty challenging.
on 28 February 2011
a very nice book , i have dressed lots of gingerbread men and gingerbread women since i bought it. i found them quite easy.
on 6 November 2011
Just what I was after - a book of ideas! These gingerbread figures will be brilliant for Christmas, birthdays and other occasions, and also of course when you can't think what to take to the school fundraising event! Must admit I haven't tried them yet, but can't wait - which shows how good the book is!
on 17 January 2012
I purchased this book to go with Gingerbread ingredients, apron, cutters etc. for a Christmas gift for a nine year and five year old. They loved it! I searched for Gingerbread recipes and found this book, which was perfect and affordable too!
on 11 November 2013
This book has tons of original ideas and they're not so difficult that the novice like myself cannot attempt them. Great fun to do and eat! Absolutely love it.
on 28 August 2011
Great idea's in this book my niece loves it! Half the price what it was in the book shop aswell!
on 7 January 2014
I bought this book so that I could involve my great grandkids in helping to decorate them, we had a ball and even though my kitchen and the kids were a mess we had so much fun, many thanks highly recommend for the laughter factor. A***seller