5.0 out of 5 stars Get creative with your gingerbread!, 5 Jan 2011
This review is from: Dress Your Gingerbread: Bake them! Dress them! Eat them! (Paperback)
I never knew there were so many different ways to ice gingerbread people!!! Bought this as a present for my brother who makes them regularly for his kids and was so impressed that I went back online and bought a copy to keep for myself!

5.0 out of 5 stars Lots of brilliant inspiration., 21 Jan 2011
Bookworm (North Yorkshire) - See all my reviews
I bought this book to give me some more ideas when decorating gingerbread biscuits. This book has some fabulous ideas to turn a basic gingerbread person into all different characters. I can recommend it to other keen bakers!

5.0 out of 5 stars Dress your gingerbread, 3 Oct 2011
babe (East Midlands) - See all my reviews
Fantastic book with loads of wonderful ideas to "dress" your gingerbread person. Can't wait to get started!! Would recommend this to anybody interested in making and baking for themselves, friends or table-top sales.

5.0 out of 5 stars A big hit, 20 Mar 2011
As a present for my fourteen year-old niece and she absolutely loved it. Very well laid out, easy to use, with inspiring designs ranging from simple to pretty challenging.

5.0 out of 5 stars dress your gingerbread men, 28 Feb 2011
S. Wickham "cookie maker" (sunderland. england) - See all my reviews
a very nice book , i have dressed lots of gingerbread men and gingerbread women since i bought it. i found them quite easy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Inspirational, 11 Nov 2013
This book has tons of original ideas and they're not so difficult that the novice like myself cannot attempt them. Great fun to do and eat! Absolutely love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect gift, 17 Jan 2012
I purchased this book to go with Gingerbread ingredients, apron, cutters etc. for a Christmas gift for a nine year and five year old. They loved it! I searched for Gingerbread recipes and found this book, which was perfect and affordable too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Lots of fun ideas!, 6 Nov 2011
Cheshire Cat (Cambridgeshire) - See all my reviews
Just what I was after - a book of ideas! These gingerbread figures will be brilliant for Christmas, birthdays and other occasions, and also of course when you can't think what to take to the school fundraising event! Must admit I haven't tried them yet, but can't wait - which shows how good the book is!

5.0 out of 5 stars great idea's, 28 Aug 2011
Mr. G. Wells (UK) - See all my reviews
Great idea's in this book my niece loves it! Half the price what it was in the book shop aswell!

5.0 out of 5 stars dress your gingerbread, 7 Jan 2014
I bought this book so that I could involve my great grandkids in helping to decorate them, we had a ball and even though my kitchen and the kids were a mess we had so much fun, many thanks highly recommend for the laughter factor. A***seller

Dress Your Gingerbread: Bake them! Dress them! Eat them!
Dress Your Gingerbread: Bake them! Dress them! Eat them! by Joanna Farrow (Paperback - 4 Oct 2010)
Used & New from: 0.01