5.0 out of 5 stars The Jewish Mama's Kitchen
Lovely book, well written and illustrated. The recipes are very easy to follow and do not have too many ingredients and they always work and are very popular with my friends and family. It is not just for Jewish cooks, anyone who likes good food and enjoys making real food and not fancy stuff, will enjoy this book. So highly recommended.
Published on 27 July 2010 by Caro Chadders

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed
I was disappointed in this book. I eagerly awaited it but after one look through it I put it in the bookshelf, probably never to be looked at again. I just saw tired old recipes.The best Jewish cookery book I have is stained and matzoh crumbed and it's Evelyn Rose's 'The Complete International Jewish Cookbook'.
Published on 8 Sep 2009 by Carol Fox

5.0 out of 5 stars The Jewish Mama's Kitchen, 27 July 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars Traditional, simple and delicious, 1 July 2010
This review is from: The Jewish Mama's Kitchen (Hardcover)
This is a great book with traditional Ashkenazi recipes that work. The recipes are manageable and not too difficult, yet yield outstanding results. I really like the book's layout and I think it's easy to find things. I have loads of Jewish recipe books but if I want unelaborate but tasty meals this is my go-to. It has a good amount of pictures and I think it's very well priced for what it is.

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 8 Sep 2009
Carol Fox "dm" (Home Counties, England) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Jewish cooking, 26 Aug 2009
Dr. M. Seltzer (glasgow, Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Jewish Mama's Kitchen (Hardcover)
excellent basic yiddish cooking. I bought it for my grandaughter who is delighted with it.

The Jewish Mama's Kitchen
The Jewish Mama's Kitchen by Denise Phillips (Hardcover - 3 Aug 2009)
Used & New from: 8.97