5.0 out of 5 stars Baby record book
This book has been a great success. The pictures are lovely and the contents very comprehensive especially as it goes over baby's first 5 years.
Published on 25 Feb. 2009 by Mrs. D. W. Astin

3.0 out of 5 stars Great baby book.
This is a really lovely baby book that lasts beyond the first year. I looked at lots before settling on this one, and am pleased with my choice.

I have only given 3 stars as my book had several dirty marks on the cover when it arrived.
Published on 5 Nov. 2012 by Katie99

‹ Previous | 1 2 36 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Best baby record book I've come across in years!, 29 July 2013
This review is from: Baby's Record Book: Your First Five Years (Baby Record Book) (Spiral-bound)
My children, now fully grown, have always enjoyed going through their baby books. My son is now a father of two and I hope he will keep as detailed records as I did. This Baby Record Book, covering the first five years, is the best one I've seen and provides easy guidelines to encourage any parent to keep written documentation of their child's progress.

5.0 out of 5 stars Why settle for a book that only records baby's first year?, 23 April 2015
It's the only decent baby record book that records the 1st 5 years of their life. I've used it for my first born and now getting another one for number 2! It's great because you don't have to write long journal entries, there are sections where you can record baby's firsts (first word, crawling, etc), insert photographs and even a sections for your little one to scribble on.

As you can tell, I definitely recommend this.

5.0 out of 5 stars This item is lovely, 30 April 2014
This is a lovely item and great way to record all those special moments i brought this one as my daughter ripped her first one and i liked the idea of recording the first 5 yrs of her life in stead of just first 2 yrs, it has lots of prompts and places to keep things (wallets). good guilty think card so harder for a toddler to ripe and also has place for toddler to scribble.

5.0 out of 5 stars Well laid-out beautiful baby book, 5 Nov. 2013
I really wanted a baby book that won't take too long to fill in, with plenty of boxes to complete and also a pocket to add in extra bits and bobs. Well laid-out, beautiful book, unisex so works whether you have a boy or girl. Has also inspired me about other things we could add in and there is room for this. Would recommend!

5.0 out of 5 stars Gold star awarded!, 29 July 2014
I bought this as a surprise for my daughter to record her new baby's first years. She is thrilled with it and has said that the quality is excellent. Also having the first 5 years is great as many of the current books only have one or two years in which to record information. So a definite 'gold star' for this book!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, 3 July 2012
This is an adorable book! Great value and includes everything you could ever think to record about a new born baby, even including sections about each parents family tree! Covers the first five years, would be great to look back on where the child has grown up! I wish I had one!

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful!, 6 Oct. 2013
Bought this for a friend's daughter on arrival of her daughter. Really lovely book - sturdy cover and nice wee pockets for enclosing special keepsakes. I love the fact that it covers from birth to 5 years. Any new Mother would be delighted to receive this book.

3.0 out of 5 stars Very strange book, 1 Jun. 2013
The book looks lovely and is presented very well but the content is really strange. I should have noted that it says 'your first five years'. The language in this word heavy book is for a five year old to read. We were looking for a type of baby scrap book, this is for deep maybe eccentric parents that want to write there deepest thoughts and every possible observation of child birth / growing up. There's even an introduction to your parents for the child. To us it was so strange and not what we were looking for. Why would I want to write a list of who I most excited to tell that I was having a child?! If you are the type of person who puts baby pictures all over Facebook and talk all the time about your children then this book is for you.

5.0 out of 5 stars PERFECT!, 1 Mar. 2015
I have bought this a number of times now as gifts for friends expecting a baby. It is adorable, well made and has EVERYTHING you would to record!
So good, that I am thinking about buying once for myself incase I decide to have any more! :)

3.0 out of 5 stars It's ok, 21 May 2014
I ended up sending this back as it didn't cover everything I'd like to see in a baby book and has very little space of 'blank' pages to fill in yourself. It's quite nice and sturdy book and covers up to 5 years, but just not to my taste.

‹ Previous | 1 2 36 | Next ›

Baby's Record Book: Your First Five Years (Baby Record Book)
Baby's Record Book: Your First Five Years (Baby Record Book) by Amy Nebens (Spiral-bound - 30 Aug. 2008)