5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely book, easy recipes too., 14 April 2009
This review is from: Muffins Galore (Paperback)
This is a lovely muffin baking cookbook, with some fabulous recipes. The book is split into different sections like chocolate muffins, nut and spice muffins; fruit muffins, savoury muffins (you get the idea) and so far the two recipes I tried were yummy. They were Cinnamon swirl muffins and vanilla choc chip muffins. The majority of the recipes have a simple list of ingredients and very simple method (mix all the dry ingredients in one bowl, mix the wet ingredients in another bowl, then combine and put into cases and bake). The book is a UK published one so its all grams and mls, rather than the american measurement of 'cups', and for those very occasional hard to find items (like buttermilk), it gives an easy alternative. As a novice baker I've had no probs following the recipes and the results have been great. I can't wait to start another batch. Its a lovely book just to flick through as there are pictures I think for every recipe (a must for me), the hardest part is deciding what to try next!

5.0 out of 5 stars So easy to follow., 29 Oct 2008
This review is from: Muffins Galore (Paperback)
The book has got some lovely pictures for inspiration. It includes great tasting muffins which are really, really easy to make. There are savoury as well as sweet muffins - so something for everyone.
There are some basic tips to allow your muffins to come out really yummy. So I'd certainly recommend this book to anyone who is a novice at baking, as well as to those who are confident with their baking gear.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love muffins love this book, 12 May 2013
Ms. E. M. Lewis "elizabeth2002uk" (Herts, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Muffins Galore (Paperback)
What a great choice. I never liked cupcakes cakes but fell in love with muffins and this book has an excellent choice of flavours. Sweet and savoury and gluten free a must buy for muffin lovers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 6 Jan 2013
This review is from: Muffins Galore (Paperback)
Lots of lovely recipes for both savoury and sweet muffins. Easy to understand and very well illustrated. A great addition to any amateur or serious cook's book collection.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun and good book for beginners!, 14 Dec 2012
This review is from: Muffins Galore (Paperback)
I've just recently bought this book, and have tried two recipes so far. They were both a great success and much appreciated by the people I gave them to! I like that it has such a wide variety of recipes, including lots of tasty looking savoury, gluten free/healthier options. It also has a small trouble shooting section at the front which I found useful. Think this should be a good source of tasty snacks for a while:).

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspires you to cook more., 3 Nov 2009
This review is from: Muffins Galore (Paperback)
My 12 year old daughter borrowed this book from the library because she wanted to try making muffins, she's had great results so far without any help from me whatsoever. I'm so impressed I want to try making some too and of course I'm going to buy a copy of the book. There are so many different varieties to choose from, sweet, savoury, healthy, special diets and some of them contain surprising ingredients like cola and beer. The recipes are laid out nicely and the pictures colourful, all the ingredients are in English measurements and there are useful tips at the front of the book.

5.0 out of 5 stars A gem of a book, 29 May 2009
Muffins Galore
What a great book! Recipes are straightforward to make and turn out well. There's a wealth of yummy varieties to try. My son has not baked before but was inspired to make white chocolate and raspberry muffins for his girlfriend and they turned out beautifully. She will love him for ever! The book is a handy medium size, attractively presented and engagingly written. It certainly gets used. In fact I've bought three copies so far as people have borrowed it and liked it so I've bought them one of their very own!

5.0 out of 5 stars gorgeous muffins!, 17 Oct 2009
Mrs. L. Sentance "mum of 3" (devon, uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Muffins Galore (Paperback)
I have never made a muffin in my life but got given this book ages ago. As soon as I started using it I haven't been able to put it away. I use it at least 4 times a week. I bought this copy for my mum as i have had such fun and success with these recipes. The recipes are easy to follow and the muffins are delicious. The only downside is the amount of them you will eat as they are so moreish!

5.0 out of 5 stars muffilicious, 26 Oct 2010
This review is from: Muffins Galore (Paperback)
If you want glorious muffins, use this book. Be sure to read the tips as they are the invaluable part of this book.
Your family and friends will all be around your house at coffee time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 14 Oct 2010
S. Knopp (Herne Bay, Kent) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Muffins Galore (Paperback)
I've had this book for a couple of years and making my way through making all the different flavours.

It's got sweet through to savoury. Lots of different variety and recipes I've not seen in any other books I own.

Really easy to follow and everyone wants to know the recipes!!

Muffins Galore
Muffins Galore by Catherine Atkinson (Paperback - 2008)
Used & New from: £0.01