5.0 out of 5 stars I like this so much I bought it twice
I first cooked a tagine recipe out of a magazine and the results were so amazing that I wanted to cook more Moroccan food and do it properly. I bought a Tagine and the smaller version of this cookbook, which I really like.

My sudden discovery and cooking of Moroccan food has now got my family hooked, so for my sisters birthday I have bought the book...
Published on 19 Mar 2011 by FLB

3.0 out of 5 stars Good range of recipes but....
Bought this after getting a tagine as a present, and also having bought the Tagine recipe book by the same author from Lakeland at £5.99. Unfortunately, this more expensive book contains the same recipes - and photos - as the slightly smaller Lakeland book, with the addition of one recipe per section on tagines, albeit additional recipes in the couscous and accompaniments...
Published 19 months ago by Brantome

5.0 out of 5 stars TAGINE & COUSCOUS, 14 Aug 2012
This review is from: Tagines & Couscous (Hardcover)
I got this to complement my Emile Henry 32cm tagine - noir, and all the dishes inside look yummy - the tagine arrived today so I am off to the kitchen to play. Many thanks !

5.0 out of 5 stars xcellent, 25 May 2010
This review is from: Tagines & Couscous (Hardcover)
This is a really good book for recipes - but I am still unsure if I can actually cook in the Tagine itself !! and not pre cook stuff in a pan - I cant see the Moroccans doing that

5.0 out of 5 stars useful, 27 Dec 2011
This review is from: Tagines & Couscous (Hardcover)
Useful and colourful.I like this book that gives me that exotic kick and makes me dread of oriental feasts.Not only a gastronomic ,but also a cultural read.A little too expensive.

3.0 out of 5 stars It all looks so good, just wish there was more..., 22 Oct 2011
This review is from: Tagines & Couscous (Hardcover)
Purchased this book as I love the idea of Morocco and hope someday to travel there, and I love to cook. I have made a tagine once before, not from this book and it was so lovely that a whole book on tagines seemed perfect. The pictures and recipes look divine and I am so eager to try them, I just wish that there were more. Maybe a second book??

4.0 out of 5 stars great condition and delivery, 14 May 2010
Edel Regan - See all my reviews
This review is from: Tagines & Couscous (Hardcover)
The book was in great condition, and the delivery was in the time specified. I wouldnt have any problem ordering again, which incidentally i have. Again, the delivery time and condition of the book where excellent.

Tagines & Couscous
Tagines & Couscous by Ghillie Basan (Hardcover - 11 Mar 2010)