5.0 out of 5 stars plenty of inspiration from real small homes
Fab decoration book if you are looking for clever ideas that you can use in your own home in order to make the most of the space you have.

Published on 31 Aug 2009 by Lova

3.0 out of 5 stars So So Book
Living in a small flat I am always looking for new ideas and whilst this book has a lovely cover and the pictures are nicely taken, I was left with no new ideas or inspiration and my first thought was "may be I can sell it on", some might love it but not for me!
Published on 1 May 2008 by L. Daniels

5.0 out of 5 stars plenty of inspiration from real small homes, 31 Aug 2009
Lova - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)

The first part of the book showcases 8 real homes (british, french, american), with real space and layout challenges/solutions. The second part of the book deals with practical ideas and inspiration to help you make the most of the different zones in your home ( living space, working space, etc). The third part also offers solutions when diving spaces, using colour/texture/lighting, and creating storage/display.

There are lots of nice pictures. The style of the decor is similar to those you see in Livingetc magazine. All in all, a very enjoyable book to browse.

5.0 out of 5 stars very good for making big changes, 1 Dec 2011
This review is from: Small Spaces: Making the Most of the Space You Have (Paperback)
I love this book. Although tiny, it features really nice apartments and, best of all, shows their floorplans, so you can figure out for yourself approximately the room sizes. If you are planning on doing renovation to try squeeze the maximum our of your square footage, this is a great book to study beforehand, because it has some really well thought out ideas. If you are having building work done, you might as well do something brilliant for the mess and the money. It is similar to Terance Conran small spaces book, without requiring you to have double height ceiling everywhere like he does (for the mezzanine...).
This have decorating solutions too, but I think it is mostly about bigger changes.

3.0 out of 5 stars So So Book, 1 May 2008
L. Daniels (London) - See all my reviews

3.0 out of 5 stars Nothing In It for Me, 22 Sep 2011
Living in a small flat I have always tried to make the most of what space I had. Thought this book might give me some new ideas but unfortunately there was nothing in it for me, for the price I paid I was disappointed. The only plus is it is nicely presented and possibly useful if you are new to the whole concept of creating space.

3.0 out of 5 stars Small spaces, 7 Jan 2013
A great book for the 70's but for modern times I did not find it helpful. It does give a lot of ideas but not something I would do in my own home as it was not modern enough for me, though there may be others you will enjoy this book.

Small Spaces: Making the Most of the Space You Have
Small Spaces: Making the Most of the Space You Have by Rebecca Tanqueray (Paperback - 12 Feb 2009)
Used & New from: 1.75