5.0 out of 5 stars The wedding gift that keeps on giving
This book was a gift when I got married from a couple of girls I lived with through University. Whilst house shareing I was always making cakes, muffins and biscuits. I definitly had a sweet tooth and after living with me for a while so did they!

Published on 16 Aug. 2010 by Mrs N Kear

I'm very dissapointed, it's the same book than the baking bible. I bought both books A shame. The book is nice with lovely Photos but return one of them cost more much money than the price I've paid.
Published 11 months ago by María José

5.0 out of 5 stars The wedding gift that keeps on giving, 16 Aug. 2010
Mrs N Kear (Portsmouth, Hants.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Easy Baking: 0: 1 (Paperback)

I wasn't too sure when I got this book as I'm not really one for recipes, I sort of make them up as I go along or print them off of the internet. But I have to say this book is amazing :) The variety of cakes and cookies or pies and loafs is incredible.

The recipes are easy to follow and there are no complicated ingredients or techniques! It is truly heaven sent. A book I can finally understand without needing a dictionary to clarify certain cooking terms. A good start for anybody looking for a spectacular pudding to end a dinner party or making sweet treats for your loved ones.

A great all round book for those with an eye for anything sweet!

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy baking, 16 Mar. 2011
R. Pan "mereblue" (Australia) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Easy Baking: 0: 1 (Paperback)
This book does what it says on the box. The recipes are easy, and a novice could do them. All the recipes have pictures and the book is split into sections - traybakes - biscuits - cakes etc. Simply lovely and at such a great price.

5.0 out of 5 stars superb all rounder, 10 April 2011
E. Ramshaw - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Easy Baking: 0: 1 (Paperback)
If youve looked for a baking book to satisfy all needs then here it is, ive never owned a cook book yet that has made me want to start cooking the minute i flicked through it, the recipes are simple and do not for the most part use any ingredients that cant be found in any supermarket and the photos that showcase the finished product are so wonderfully taken they feel like you could pick the goodies off the page.not a cook book for those on a diet so yoou have been warned, i feel i put on 10lbs just looking through it. a great bargain and a great addition to anyones collection who loves to bake home made goodies

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple Baking, 30 Oct. 2011
This review is from: Easy Baking: 0: 1 (Paperback)
Purchased this book having had one of the authors previous books from the library. I am not disappointed! Lovely pictures, simple instructions, great range of cakes. Great buy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to follow and very yummy!, 8 Feb. 2011
This review is from: Easy Baking: 0: 1 (Paperback)
Me and my daughter just love making the recipes from this book! Very simple and easy to follow with very professional results! Would defanitly recommend!

1.0 out of 5 stars The book is nice with lovely Photos but return one of them cost ..., 17 July 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 28 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Easy Baking: 0: 1 (Paperback)
Great book,Would definitely recommend! amazing recipes with simple instructions easy to understand I'm very pleased with this purchase. it's a bargain!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 12 May 2014
More Linda Collister !

Easy Baking: 0: 1
Easy Baking: 0: 1 by Linda Collister (Paperback - 1 Oct. 2008)
Used & New from: £0.01