5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely gift
I bought this for my friend baby shower, she's having a boy.
It is a bright contemporary book, that can please any conventional couple (male/female as mention of mummy and daddy everywhere) with plenty of beautiful baby pictures from different ethnics (black, white, Asian etc)
Published 12 months ago by anne

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice Little Book
This boook is what it is a nice little log to capture events and memories of your first periods of time spent with your child, a great excuss to put on paper the moments spend with your new born as a reminder in years when they are older.
Published on 28 Dec 2010 by Sean Tracey

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely gift, 19 Aug 2013
This review is from: My Baby's Journal (Blue) (Journal Gift Book) (Spiral-bound)
I bought this for my friend baby shower, she's having a boy.
I passed weeks to compare different products and finally purchased this one. I hesitated
as I wanted a baby diary but also some pre natal, mother to be thoughts and reading the reviews, I thought this book didn't have any. It actually has a section "preparing for you" where all the necessary points are there- "how we felt when we knew you were on the way"- "your due date"- "you arrived on"- "mummy/ daddy's feeling" etc....
There are plenty of other section, "the new arrival", "early day" etc, plus plenty of space for pictures, plus 8 included pockets for the usual, first curl, cards etc..
Ordered on Saturday and got it on Monday morning! Very pleased! Thank you

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautifully presented, 16 Jun 2013
I had received this journal in yellow as a gift for the birth of my son two years ago, I liked it so much I purchased the pink one for the birth of my daughter. Its very well presented and has thought of every milestone (and more) to record. A lovely keepsake for all those important moments!

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous, 1 May 2013
Bought this after the birth of my son. Had the same for my daughter. Better than most books like this - lots of space to write freely rather than just filling in gaps and pockets for pictures and mementos. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 15 Jan 2010
This is our first baby and I really wanted a baby journal that would allow us to write everything down. Because this is our first, I sometimes am not sure what information I think will be interesting to read later on and what I would wish I really mentioned and wrote down. This journal is very very detailed and you have the opportunity to write everything down. Great pictures, great feel to the whole journal. It really feels like it's going to last. The extra pockets really help to add the scan pictures and I'm sure much more when our baby arrives.

4.0 out of 5 stars qute, 22 April 2014
I like the books handy side- everything clearly organised. I, however, prefer the french version of the book with its photos of teddys etc rather than photos of babies. Photos are cute- but I prefer to fill the book with my future baby's photoes rather than some random babys I dont know...)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 6 Mar 2014
Bought this when I was pregnant and loved filling it out. You have to remember to fill it out as there's a lot of questions but is totally worth it so you never forget little things

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely keepsake!, 11 Feb 2014
This is a beautiful book,I had a similar one for my own daughter and brought this for a friend's baby

5.0 out of 5 stars thanks, 6 Jan 2014
My daughter was very happy to recieve this, she is keeping up with events for the babys future reference. thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent record book, 17 Nov 2013
I purchased this because it matched my pregnancy journal, it is lovely for a little girl and records everything you would want to.

5.0 out of 5 stars gift, 6 Nov 2013
my daughter will enjoy filling in this journal for baby Megan, it will be a perfect keepsake, good quality book.

My Baby's Journal (Blue) (Journal Gift Book)
My Baby's Journal (Blue) (Journal Gift Book) by Various (Spiral-bound - 11 July 2008)
10.49