5.0 out of 5 stars fabulous for vintage style addicts
I can thoroughly recommend this book, if like me, you are obsessed with all things old,pretty and practical for your home.

Having bought amoungst others, the Cabbages & Roses, Pure Style,Cath kidston and Rachel Ashwell books on vintage style, this is definately one of my favourites.

This book shows accessable themes using items that you can find...
Published on 5 Dec 2006 by loulou

3.0 out of 5 stars another book to delve into on a cold day
I enjoy going through these sort of books to inspire and satisfy my need for days gone by. I have several books of same theme that come out every now and then for a dose of browsing comfort.
Published on 23 Sep 2010 by calendula

5.0 out of 5 stars fabulous for vintage style addicts, 5 Dec 2006
This review is from: Creating Vintage Style: Stylish Ideas and Step-by-step Projects (Hardcover)

This book shows accessable themes using items that you can find fairly easily either in junk shops,charity shops or my favourite online haunting ground,eBay, to piece together your own look, advising on the key elements which make vintage style so appealing. It not only shows old furniture,accessories and fabrics, but reproduction items with that that vintage edge.

12 simple ideas with step by step instructions and illustrations lie happily amoungst the easy text which is catagorised into 7 chapters featuring different rooms,including childrens rooms and outdoors.... a book with ideas that are very achievable, whether you live in a modern or old home.

3.0 out of 5 stars another book to delve into on a cold day, 23 Sep 2010

Creating Vintage Style: Stylish Ideas and Step-by-step Projects
Creating Vintage Style: Stylish Ideas and Step-by-step Projects by Lucinda Ganderton (Hardcover - 1 Mar 2006)
Used & New from: 8.52