5.0 out of 5 stars The official Olympic History Games
I ordered this book and it is very interesting and have enjoyed reading and lookihg at pictures from past and present olypic games it was great.
Published on 3 Nov 2012 by margaret tennent

3.0 out of 5 stars disappointed buyer
Published 23 months ago by Margaret

3.0 out of 5 stars disappointed buyer, 18 Jan 2013
This review is from: The Official History of the Olympic Games and the IOC: Athens to London 1894-2012 (Hardcover)
I understood this book to include the London 2012 Games which it did not. I thought it would be a book incorporating previous Games and the London Games. It was published before the 2012 Games. The title is very misleading. I was disappointed. It is Ok if you want the history of the Games up to and including Bejing 2008. I was looking for a book that included previous Games and the 2012 Games which it did not. So I would not recommend this book unless you want all Games excluding 2012 which I presume most Brits would not.

5.0 out of 5 stars The official Olympic History Games, 3 Nov 2012
margaret tennent (illogan cornwall england) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars olympian result, 11 Oct 2012
The book arrived three days after being ordered from Amazon and is magnificent. It is easy to use as a reference tool and easy to browse and enjoy whatever period suits. Well worth the money and gold medal should be given to all involved in the compilation.