5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars
Excellent product, prompt delivery
Published 13 months ago by DAVID REYNOLDS

1.0 out of 5 stars Seriously?!
Published on 3 April 2011 by Chelsea

1.0 out of 5 stars Seriously?!, 3 April 2011
This review is from: Kate: Kate Middleton: Princess in Waiting (Hardcover)
First of all, I want to say that this wasn't for me; it was a present for my mam on Mother's Day which my sister and I, bought for her. My mam had been so thrilled with this book as she had wanted it for a long time, well, ever since it came out, however when she started reading it she discovered that the contents were identical to the previous, CHEAPER book, Kate: The Making of a Princess, with the exception of the last chapter. What the hell? I really don't see the point of re-releasing, virtually, the same book, when it has nothing different about it! They were both in hardback too!

Other than that, my mam seemed quite happy with the actual book, so if you insist on buying the more expensive version, then sure, this is good too. However, I suggest that you save money and confusion by buying Kate: the Making of a Princess. :)

3.0 out of 5 stars We Gonna Make You A Star, 13 Sept. 2012
I picked up this book in a charity shop for around £1 and it is in great condition. It was a promotional copy released by the Sunday Express, a British newspaper that is very pro monarchy.

The backcover states that this book is the "definitive biography of Britain's newest princess". But the book is just too short to back up this claim.

Much of the early chapters follow the accounts of Kate's ancestors from the early 19th century, just as Queen Victoria came to the throne, and up to recent times. This is interesting and well-written. The problem is that that there so many names (with at least five families) that it is sometimes a little hard to follow, though there is a family tree in the appendix.

This would be a good book for people learning English (like foreign students) who also want a brief introduction into recent British culture.

However, this is not a great in-depth anaysis of Kate Middleton as is Diana's Nightmare - The Family of Princess Diana. At just over 265 pages all we get is an introduction into Kate Middleton's family, how she met Prince William and the fact (spoiler ahead) that they married.

There will, I hope, be better books about Kate in the future. Let's hope they give us jucier details than this book. I can't wait to see the biography about Prince Harry: Viva Las Vegas! Royals and their sex lives: Why else do we have them unless we read about what they REALLY get up to?

3.0 out of 5 stars you will wait for some drama but OK, 1 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Kate: Kate Middleton: Princess in Waiting (Hardcover)
OMG, it was more about pedigree of Lady Idleton than her life but easy peasy read for 2 hours on the beach

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 30 May 2014
Excellent product, prompt delivery

5.0 out of 5 stars book, 5 Jan. 2012
This book has a good story to it. Perfect for a cosy night in and keeps you interested right to the end, would highly recommend

5.0 out of 5 stars My Cousin., 13 July 2013
This is a great book about my family , as Kate Middleton is my cousin believe or not , and yes I've met Claudia Joseph , a few things do need changing in about my family , but on the whole a very enjoyable read .

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 1 July 2015
Interesting book

Kate: Kate Middleton: Princess in Waiting
Kate: Kate Middleton: Princess in Waiting by Claudia Joseph (Hardcover - 2 April 2009)