5.0 out of 5 stars Try these simple ideas for 4 weeks and enjoy the change
Published 16 months ago by Katrina

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star
None of the video content available on PC, says can't be viewed on this device, what a joke!
Published 2 months ago by Mr. J. G. H. Richards

5.0 out of 5 stars Try these simple ideas for 4 weeks and enjoy the change, 5 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Read Again Without Glasses (includes DVD) (Paperback)
Now that people with disabilities can control false limbs and equipment with their mind; now that physics is `going beyond the standard model'; now that researchers have found that the Moken sea nomads are able to control the accommodation of their eyes under water so that they can see clearly - it is the time to go beyond our accepted ideas of how vision works and how it can be corrected when it fails us.
I have organised Leo Angart's Vision workshops in London since 1996 and seen many people improve their vision, even in the first 20 minutes of a class. As a result, even though I am in my 60s, I don't need any glasses. If you are considering reading glasses for the first time, or have been wearing plus lenses for many years, give these clearly explained ideas and exercises a go for at least 4 weeks, trust your eyes as feedback systems and you may surprise and delight yourself.
Katrina Patterson
INLPTA Certified NLP Trainer, Vision Coach and Feldenkrais Teacher

5.0 out of 5 stars I took off my glasses as recommended. I had every intention of continuing with the ..., 11 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Read Again Without Glasses (includes DVD) (Paperback)
I bought this book, along with another one of a similar ilk. I had time on my hands due to being on the sick from work (surgery an operation)
I read the book and took advice and started the exercises etc. I always believed that glasses cause more problems than they solve.
Within a few days my eyesight had improved....I took off my glasses as recommended. I had every intention of continuing with the exercises etc...I really intended to go back to work without glasses.........then, I'm put under more stress, family issues and don't have a minute to myself...I need my glasses....If you read the book you will understand that emotions play a big part in your eyesight and much of it is all in the brain and the way you allow it to see... I really must try again...

5.0 out of 5 stars The National Health Service tells us that we cannot heal ..., 23 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Read Again Without Glasses (includes DVD) (Paperback)
The National Health Service tells us that we cannot heal ourselves without their damned drugs, this is just one of a myriad of books showing clear evidence that this is just not so.

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 12 Mar. 2015
Mr. J. G. H. Richards (UK) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars I think everyone should read this book!, 20 July 2014
This review is from: Read Again Without Glasses (includes DVD) (Paperback)
I think everyone should read this book!

Read Again Without Glasses (includes DVD)
Read Again Without Glasses (includes DVD) by Leo Angart (Paperback - 9 Jan. 2014)