Format: Paperback|Change

on 27 July 2014
Exactly as it says it's a study guide, not really suitable for in depth.. But great for supporting learning.. With plenty activities and ideas for teaching. A text book is definitely needed alongside this.
on 7 April 2013
This study guide helped me a lot, because it covered the whole of my particular course as well as the other part (exam board had a couple of courses, a and b). This meant that I had extra information and help with my course. I recommend it highly to AS Psychology students. The A2 version is also as good.
on 2 April 2012
This guide was for my daughter who is studying AS level psychology. She was very pleased with it as it is the partner to her text book and she finds its layout helpful as well as the supplementary information.
on 12 March 2011
I felt this book was particularly good if you are studying this topic with the AQA textbook, as it elaborates on everything you learn in school. It was easy to read and quite interesting which helped me during revision for my exams.
on 29 January 2012
I revise solely from this for my AS and got a high B, and i'm sure i would of got an A if i revised from it more as i didn't give as much detail to some topics, which ended up being the 12 markers
on 28 January 2015
Arrived at great speed - and super product
on 14 February 2015