on 8 December 2013
Just got back from NYC and had this map in my pocket the whole trip. Its easy to use and has the subway on the back. A must have item for any New York visitor.
on 26 February 2014
I've had popout maps in the past and they are great for keeping in your pocket as you're travelling around new places. Being made of a sturdy card with the fold-out map inside they tend to take a bit more wear-and-tear than a standard paper map and highlight all the local places of interest.
on 3 January 2014
I really like the look of his map and hope to find it useful on my trip to NYC. A handy size, bigger than a credit card but smaller than a post card so will easily fit in a pocket or bag.
on 9 January 2014
Love this little pop-out map. Fits easily in pocket and no weight at all. Fabulous for days out in NY.
on 25 July 2014
This was handy and I liked the pop-up map, although a few times I couldn't get it to fold back properly. Fitted into pocket easily but to be honest, the map of NYC and the subway map that we were given FOC in our hotel were used more, esp the subway map, as they were easier to read but if we'd not had them, I think this map would have been really handy. I still took it out with me everywhere but I had to put my reading glasses on each time to read the street numbers properly.
on 7 April 2014
Handy pop up map with enough detail to make navigation easy. Very durable, easily read, with appropriate highlights and extra useful information on transport.
on 31 January 2014
Would be great if I could see it even a person with perfect sight would struggle to see it should come with magnifying glass
on 26 April 2014
Perfect foe keeping in a pocket, always ready for use with clear map. Well worth having, why do I need to write any more?
on 10 July 2015
Good size and very clear print. Perfect to take on the trip. I also bought the Michelin New York City: Manhattan Map 11 (https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/2067173758) to help us plan where we're going before the trip. You can see all this on screen but it's really helpful to see it on the larger scale.
on 25 June 2014
This was great for sticking in your back pocket. Although there are huge amounts of free maps and places to go, they are generally large and not too manageable, This gave all the information on public transport and place to go and off interest. Great addition to take along without being bulky.