on 9 March 2014
I have not used this yet. But its a little disappointing that I can now purchase these in WH Smith at a cheaper price,
on 18 August 2013
Handy item but we did find it difficult at times to read the print especially for the Metro as it was quite small.
on 26 June 2013
Used this map while in Paris, neat size fits into handbag perfectly, used when we needed to check our directions
on 28 September 2015
Good size book to have in a handbag we used it for our trip to Paris and found it handy to have.
on 27 October 2014
I bought this as a gift, my friend loved it and found it very helpful for her trip to Paris !!
on 8 October 2014
It is ideal. Easy to access and small enough to fit into a pocket. Very useful
on 31 October 2014
a handy map, pity it did not have a bit more of garde de nord station on it.
on 8 March 2015
Clear pocket size map for the long weekend
on 25 June 2013
It's really handy to have a small map that folds out so you can always have it with you but this map takes it to extremes. It really does end up being far too small to use sensibly. It covers too small an area of central Paris to be much use (we stayed at Les Halles and only travelled as far as the Eiffel tower) and the type is so small that you'd need a magnifying glass to read it properly. I know what you're thinking but yes I've had my eyes tested, so that isn't the problem here!

The friend I travelled with had the Rough Guide to Paris and it came with a really neat and compact fold out map which was invaluable. It folded down almost as small as this but you could actually read it and it covered a much wider area of Paris. This one has a cardboard cover which meant it would last well, whereas the Rough Guide one didn't have (so it got very dog-eared) but I'd rather have a usable map that I need to replace next time I go, after all I'll almost certainly want to buy an updated guide book before my next trip anyway.
on 28 January 2015
Easy to use but much to small