on 5 December 2012
Perfect for slippinginto pocket or wallet for a quick check. Neat way it folds out from such a small cover. Ideal
on 7 November 2013
I hadn't known what to expect when I ordered this map so was rather surprised by what it was - a cute little map that popped open when you opened it and popped back into place as you closed it. When I first received it I was a little bit disappointed by the limited area that it covered. However having just got back from an action packed week in Glasgow I can now confirm that it covered almost every area that I wanted and finding the other places was no problem at all. It's size and ease of use made it quite invaluable and there were fights as to who got to use it! A great little map, I would definitely use pop out maps again.
on 25 March 2013
Haven't been on my trip to Glasgow yet, but have already had pop-out maps for York and Bristol. I refuse to use a SatNav!! Love these maps as they are so easy.
on 26 February 2014
Map was sma but usefu but unfortunately fell apart at th folding perforations the first time we used it! We ended up having to stick it back together which meant it didn't fold very easily!!
on 12 December 2013
bit small but otherwise good value for money handy pocket size. quick delivery would recommend to a friend x x
on 11 August 2015