on 19 December 2012
Pop up maps are excellent as they are small enough to fit in a pocket but detailed enough to let you find your way around. The Istanbul pop up map does exactly what I need. I don't have to spend time folding refolding large maps. This is always to hand so I am less likely to get hugely lost! All the information is clear and easy to find. An essential when visiting a new city.
on 14 November 2012
A good map, as easy to deploy as a well-oiled flick knife. Very useful for the tourist or traveller. Pretty accurate too - I didn't need anything else to steer myself around Istanbul.
on 10 March 2012
very convenient - slip in pocket, easy to get out and not too big. I always buy one of these types of maps, when available, for exploring big cities.
on 17 April 2013
Excellent value, easy to use and store in a pocket. No need to find a sheltered corner to re-fold it!
on 1 December 2013
I've been to Istanbul twice this year. The map works very well, unfolds and refolds easily. Fits conveniently into my pocket. I found myself referring to it a lot, simply because it was so easy to access.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 28 May 2013
We are not heading off to Istanbul until July so I have yet to make use of the map. My first impression is that it is a little too small. Handy for carrying in a bag or pocket but possibly a bit wee to read accurately given the detail provided.
Great