Format: PaperbackChange

on 7 October 2013
For anyone interested in dogs, this is an excellent book with beautiful illustrations depicting the differences and similarities between dogs and wolves. You will understand your dog better after reading this book!
on 6 June 2014
Having attended a ttouch course with Toni I wanted to know more. This book is clear and simple to understand, and it does dispel myths. Her knowledge is amazing and it's made me rethink a few things.
on 17 October 2012
Every line is written with love and respect. This is a book which takes the reader on a journey of understanding, dispelling the myth that all dogs want world domination. It gives us a fresh approach and shows us a way to live with our beloved four legged friends in an environment of mutual care and respect. And, if like me, you love Wolves, some of the photography will enthrall you. I love this book and would recommend it to all those who choose to share their lives with dogs.
on 23 September 2014
Loved this book, really interesting with great photos
on 11 July 2014
my husband finds this very interesting, he has read numerous books on understanding dogs behaviour and this book questions some of what has been written.
on 21 April 2015
Went to see Toni speak at Crufts and she was wonderful, very inspiring. I hope the message, based on scientific evidence, contained within this book will make old-fashioned, dominance based dog training a thing of the past so that we can start to build rewarding and trusting relationships with our dogs.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 5 January 2016
I really had my eyes opened reading this. Everyone will learn something along the way, weather that be about wolves or dogs. There is a great mix of information, and it's relevant to every dog or dog owner out there.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 23 October 2012
This beautiful book gives a wonderful insight into the behaviour of wolves and their close cousins dogs. The pictures are amazing and the explanations of your pet dog's behavior make real sense. I am looking at my dog now with a new understanding.
Once I started reading this book I couldn't put it down.
on 16 July 2014
Excellent book by a gifted writer.
on 11 November 2012
This is an excellent book,very well written, beautifully illustrated and its a breath of fresh air to hear someone credible writing about such things instead of the usual outdated garbage spouted by those awful celebrity trainers!
I'll be buying a copy of this book for each of my clients this Christmas!