4.0 out of 5 stars Lots of useful info.
A friend of mine had this, and when I saw it, I really liked it. I already own a Vespa, but found lots of useful info, on various models. This book is written for people with limited knowledge of Vespas, but is an excellent place to start learning.
Published 18 months ago by romeo69

3.0 out of 5 stars Not detailled enough.
Ok, i get it. Between 1960 and 2008, piaggio built several scooters. So it is hard to refer them all. But I think it would be better to be less ambitious in terms of model coverage and more detailled in the ones refered in the book. They should have made 2 books, each covering less models but with better detail in the ones covered.
Published 12 months ago by Eduardo Valverde Silva

3.0 out of 5 stars Not detailled enough., 18 Sep 2013
This review is from: Vespa Scooters - Classic 2-Stroke Models 1960-2008: The Essential Buyer's Guide (Essential Buyer's Guide Series) (Paperback)

4.0 out of 5 stars Lots of useful info., 25 Mar 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Dissapointed, 10 Sep 2014
It doesn't tell me anything I didn't know or could work out by common sense. I was hoping to glean some tips and words of wisdom from it. Maybe I should write a book myself? The only thing is I don't feel I know enough on the subject to do so.. If you really are a beginner to the level this book would help I suggest, as the book does and take someone with you when you view. Nuff said.

5.0 out of 5 stars On yer Bike!, 10 Jan 2012
Hubby is looking to buy a second hand Vespa and this book has given him lots of tips and a good insight into what you should be looking out for. Great tips on all the things to avoid particuarly with an ageing bike. A good read and worth buying if you are also thinking of purchasing a Vespa.