4.0 out of 5 stars Those were the days....
The best thing about this book is that it does remind me of the spirit of those biking days and it provides some great links to the current bikes being produced...I might just follow up on one of the new Nortons....
Published on 19 Dec 2009 by C. Cullen

2.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected...
Although for most it might have been what they were looking for, I expected a more substantial review, but alas... The book itself was not worth the price I paid for it
Published on 23 Feb 2010 by Adventurer

4.0 out of 5 stars Those were the days...., 19 Dec 2009
C. Cullen - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Cafe Racer Phenomenon (Those Were the Days Series) (Paperback)
However I should just say that its not entirely accurate, on page 44 Celia Powell is Celia Cullen - I know because I am that rider...Also the exhaust is a Yoshimura not an Alpha - took me a day to put it on - and the bars are from a Laverda Jota- they are not Ace Bars.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great memories, 16 Feb 2014
As someone who has ridden since the early sixties this book brings back great memories whilst recording the history of the cafe racer style bike right up to the modern day. Certainly one for the enthusiast

4.0 out of 5 stars Good book, for anybody intrested in cafe racers or bikes in general, 10 Jun 2013
Good pictures and a good history ,from the beginning up to modern day café racers not just british bikes
Well worth buying

4.0 out of 5 stars Worth the price., 11 Feb 2013
A very basic publication but it brings back some great memories along with some facts that I never new before. Worth the price although I'm not crazy about the format of the book - It does not look tidy on the bookshelf.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected..., 23 Feb 2010

The Cafe Racer Phenomenon (Those Were the Days Series)
The Cafe Racer Phenomenon (Those Were the Days Series) by Alastair Walker (Paperback - 30 Sep 2009)