4.0 out of 5 stars V16 BRM, 17 Nov 2006
Peter H. S. Dring (Derbyshire UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Brm V16 (Hardcover)
Owning a copy of Doug Nye's very detailed record of the V16 BRM in The Saga of British Racing Motors volume 1 I placed my order for Karl Ludvigsen's book with some trepidation believing that there would be little of interest left to write about the V16. How wrong I was. Karl Ludvigsen has been able to peer thro' the fog and clouds of facts and add to them with new ones and his own analysis to produce a highly entertaining and informative book. I would recommend this book to anyone with an interest in the history of motor racing.

5.0 out of 5 stars V16 BRM ---- Somethings I didn't know!!, 21 April 2013
This review is from: Brm V16 (Hardcover)
The book is written concisely. I like the analysis of the decisions made when the car was designed, and the way other designer's ideas were an influence.I find the technical input very interesting. The quality of the photography, although black and white, is extremely clear. It's just my kind of book ------ and very good value for money!

5.0 out of 5 stars The definative Guide to the BRM V16, 20 Dec 2010
This review is from: Brm V16 (Hardcover)
I brought this as a Birthday present for my Dad and he was VERY pleased with it.

I have it on very good authority that this is THE best book on the BRM V16. My other half works on one of the only V16s running in the country, so if you want to know what the professionals* know about this amazing car then get this book!

*it also takes several years of working on such amazing vehicles as this to know what they know! But this is a good start.

4.0 out of 5 stars What might have been, 28 Sep 2010
A. C. Gilham - See all my reviews
This review is from: Brm V16 (Hardcover)
a very good read - tells the early days of a great idea which with the right support and funding could have given the Uk a F1 team to still be challenging Ferrari 60 years later!

Brm V16
Brm V16 by Karl Ludvigsen (Hardcover - 21 Aug 2006)
17.99