Format: Paperback|Change

on 22 September 2010
Before reading this book I knew little about the subject. I felt reasonably familiar with the concepts of value based pricing and value chain analysis as (I thought) I'd seen these at work. I now feel like I've tapped the minds of two experts who have explained the importance and opportunities of value and have also explained what to do next. It's an inspiring book that is easy to read and provides not only a background on the subject but real direction on how to exploit the opportunities that (in my case) are now painfully obvious. Like many great ideas, the ones in this book are essentially quite simple once they are explained (i.e. I remember the main messages / I can explain them to a colleague) and the book left me wondering "Why aren't we doing this already?"

Sales and marketing teams will likely already be interested in this area. I would also recommend this book to anyone who is responsible for business improvement. Unless they work for the competition!