5.0 out of 5 stars I need sock therapy! You will get addicted
Great book, really engagingly written and easy to follow. Some awesome little creatures to make.
I am now desperate to go and get thousands of pairs of socks.
I would recommend this book to anyone who likes making things, either as presents or for yourself - really cheap too as all you need is socks and thread (and the odd bead for an eye!)
Some of the...
Published on 31 Jan. 2012 by Rhi

2.0 out of 5 stars Ok, but not what I expected
This book is ok if your not wanting to make stuffed animals. Most of the "makes" in it are flat, there were only a few things I would make, the ducks and maybe the Aliens. So if your after making things like sock monkeys this is not the book for you.
Published on 23 Jun. 2012 by Gothie

5.0 out of 5 stars I need sock therapy! You will get addicted, 31 Jan. 2012
This review is from: Sockology: Making Cute and Cuddly Sock Creatures (Paperback)
I am now desperate to go and get thousands of pairs of socks.
Some of the socks the book recommended are quite expensive (angora knee highs etc) but you wouldnt necessarily need to use these - you could always practise on some thread bare old favourites and then buy the recommended socks once you have perfected the art!
Honestly - you will get addicted - this book is fab - really pleased i bought it as its given me some great ideas.
My top tip - if you are in the UK - Primark do great socks and they are really cheap, in some fab colours and patterns, perfect for making little sock creatures!
Buy it - you won't regret it.

2.0 out of 5 stars Ok, but not what I expected, 23 Jun. 2012

3.0 out of 5 stars sockology, 3 April 2012
I purchased Sockology and after looking through the book a few things caught my eye,it wasnt as good as I thought it would be,there are better books if your into Sock animals...but over all its a good book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant book! Gave to my daughters for Christmas, 21 Jan. 2013
Gave to my daughters for Christmas - they loved it. Looking forward to see what they make from it, and my grandson's reactions!

4.0 out of 5 stars Brill, 3 April 2014
This is an easy book of patterns ive made a few of them already, enjoying myself. Pleased i bought it.

1.0 out of 5 stars JUST OK, 17 April 2012
I bought this book because I liked the ducks on the front cover - however, that was all I liked really. I make my own sock toys and sell them through my website [...] and think they are better than the ones in the book.

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, 5 Dec. 2014
ok

Sockology: Making Cute and Cuddly Sock Creatures
Sockology: Making Cute and Cuddly Sock Creatures by Brenna Maloney (Paperback - 1 Oct. 2011)