on 28 December 2009
After wasting ingredients trying to make hand made ice cream, I invested in an electric machine and was bought this book as a gift to go with it.

For me, as a beginner, it's the perfect book, Simple instructions and advice on various aspects of the process with lovely recipes. Nice friendly tone. I've done four of the flavours so far and they were all gorgeous.

Very easy to read and an attractive book with lovely illustrations.

Thoroughly recommend.
on 5 August 2009
Would not choose this book again. It's ok for the basics and does use different bases, however it lacks Imagination and I didn't find it inspiring.Ok for a beginner but if you are a bit more adventurous and bold go for one of the Italian Ice Cream books.I'm afraid my copy ended up at the car boot.
on 19 April 2011
I bought an ice cream machine for my wife which was expensive and quite often even though she's an excellent cook something like this does require a little bit of extra knowledge. This book was a great help, and gave her confidence to go ahead and make loads of delicious ice cream, I'm watching my waistline folks
on 1 February 2014
I bought this book to accompany an ice cream machine I had bought as Christmas gifts for my husband. I chose this particular book because it seemed to have been well recommended by other Amazon readers and although I only had a chance to flip through it before wrapping it, I was impressed by some of the tasty and imaginative recipes. He has already tried out one of these recipes and it was wonderful - just like the gorgeous vanilla ice I used to buy as a child from the local Italian ice cream seller.
on 29 July 2013
I bought this book a few weeks ago now, and have used it around 3 times a week. There are wonderfully delicious recipes in the book and are very easy to make. I started with a small ice cream maker, which could not cope with the larger quantities and have now upgraded to a larger machine thanks to this book and the very very tasty recipes that it has. The title of the book says it all - "Frozen Delights".
on 11 February 2013
i have just bought my icecream maker and did not have a clue as what to do, so i bought this book and the icecream is so easy to make with very little time to make some fab icecreams. i will never buy icecream again. this book is my icecream bible. so easy and clear and what you see is exactly what you get.. love it..
on 5 April 2013
the book is very easy to follow ,
and true to recipe,
the taste is very good ,
nothing stays long in the freezer.
on 20 September 2013
It is in perfect condition and the recipes, the ones I have tried so far, are lovely and have been enjoyed by all the family.
on 31 July 2013
great book tried a few recipes and they are great would recommend this to all first time ice cream makers
on 13 October 2011
Book bought for my husband and he is very pleased with it. The details on the web site were fine