5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful pictures!
Just like the person above I got this book as a birthday present for a friend and I just had to get one for myself as well. The book is nicely presented with beautiful pictures that makes it a pleasure to flip through and because it's hardcover it looks very good and makes a great present. I think the price is very fair, great value.
Published on 19 Nov. 2009 by Skrímsli

1.0 out of 5 stars Ordered a month ago and not yet dispatched
I have ordered this boook almost a month ago and it is not yet dispatch... I am not happy! And not even a note of explication...
Published on 26 Jan. 2013 by Tchou

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful pictures!, 19 Nov. 2009

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb sushi book, 27 Sept. 2009
This review is from: The Complete Book of Sushi (Hardcover)
Clear instructions, excellent photos, great range of sushi - by type (nigri, rolls, inside-out rolls, etc.) and by level (simple through to expert).

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book, 1 Oct. 2010
This review is from: The Complete Book of Sushi (Hardcover)
This book is fantabulous. Not only does this book have more sushi recipes than you can shake a (chop) stick at, it also contains lots of interesting and useful information about ingredients, sushi etiquette, Japanese cooking knives and quite a bit more.It also has lots of really nice photography and techniques are very well documented.

5.0 out of 5 stars i study a lot from this book, now i can cook perfect sushi., 14 Dec. 2009
Mi Zhou - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Complete Book of Sushi (Hardcover)
it has some history about sushi, that is considerate, and the pics are real, i mean if you follow the method, and the food will jump from the book. So if you r interesting in sushi, and health life, it is helpful

4.0 out of 5 stars Great all rounder, 18 Sept. 2009
P. Sherratt (Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Complete Book of Sushi (Hardcover)
I bought this for a friends birthday present and was so impressed I am going to buy one for myself. I can't give it 5 stars as I haven't tried the recipes. Great illustrations and some yummy recipes.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Book, 13 Feb. 2011
This review is from: The Complete Book of Sushi (Hardcover)
I purchased this book as I love Sushi and thought it would be fun to make, the book has lots of pics which helps and I think for variaty it is excellent as it also has puds... If I have one negative about the book is that I would like more detail on rolling tech etc and pics to show on the making of the more techi ones as I had my 12yr old daughter read the instructions and between us we struggled a little....

5.0 out of 5 stars The Complete Book of Sushi, 9 Jan. 2012
This review is from: The Complete Book of Sushi (Hardcover)
I bought this book for my brother as a Christmas Gift and was very impressed with the contents and instructions in the book. I would strongly recommend this book to all Sushi lovers. I liked the book so much that I will be purchasing a copy for myself.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic sushi recipes, 5 Oct. 2011
This review is from: The Complete Book of Sushi (Hardcover)
I work as a chef in a Japanese restaurant a few years ago so this book was a fantastic buy with great and colourful sushi recipes. But definitely not for beginners.

5.0 out of 5 stars It's a beautiful book, 19 Dec. 2012
This review is from: The Complete Book of Sushi (Hardcover)
Not only is the photography good, there are lots of good inspiring ideas and it's informative too. I bought one for me and then another as a present for a friend. Very much appreciated.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, good recipes explanations, 5 Nov. 2014
This review is from: The Complete Book of Sushi (Hardcover)
I bought it as gift for my boyfriend, it was very happy and enjoyed it to make sushi, very good explanation and recipes.
Price is cheaper as well than in bookshop.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

The Complete Book of Sushi
The Complete Book of Sushi by Ryuichi Yoshii (Hardcover - 30 Sept. 2005)