on 17 February 2011
Easy to follow with little sewing knowledge though you might want to put it hand in hand with a basic how to sew book and 'Home Sewing Couture Techniques' book if you don't know what you are doing though I would recommend the latter anyway to anyone who needs this book too.

This book has basically everything that you need to tailor a suit and associated items.
on 25 May 2013
I've wanted to get back into personal tailoring projects but hesitated because I used to be a perfectionist, always looking for the perfect fit. Lacking confidence, I turned to this book after reading some of the reviews and I'm glad I did. A step-by-step guide I think it's easy to follow and can't wait to get started.
on 21 September 2014
Brilliant book. I am studying Tailoring and Fashion. This book was recommended to me highly as an invaluable book to aid with Tailoring. Received it quickly and in pristine condition. I have skimmed through and I can understand why it came so highly recommended. Any Tailoring students out there - this is a must have!
on 29 December 2014
I work in the opera of flanders...
So i can tell you that this is a VERY GOOD book!
It shows exactly how to make garments, the way they used to and still do, if there is time and money...
If you want to learn it the good way, buy this book!!!
on 11 September 2014
fabulous step by step guide of all basic aspects of tailoring jackets/coats and their details of pockets, sleeves, linings, internal facings and interlinings Clear and easy to understand text backed up by color photographs.
on 4 February 2014
I have a degree in fashion design and found this easy to follow and technically beneficial. However, if you are a novice don't bother getting this as even I had to think about a few things before I could try them.
on 3 March 2014
arrived quickly, well packaged, superb condition, bargain price. Very easy to follow guidelines, useful information for sewers at all levels. A 'well done' buy for me!!!
on 29 February 2012
This is a perfect book for someone who wants to learn how to tailor a jacket. Clear, easy to understand instructions with just as helpful photos. I strongly recommend it.
on 13 November 2014
Fantastic book with a visual step by step guide to tailoring just what i've always wanted.
A brilliant book worth every penny.
on 26 February 2014
A good reference book to work from, very helpful and well laid out. A good reference book for students and home sewers.