More nostalgia for Beano & Dandy fans, in this volume covering the theme of music and singing, frequently at Christmas time.

The strips cover a wide era, including some from the 80's and 90's which were to my mind long past the golden years of publication.

The strips are reproduced in the now familiar way of the original cartoon, often slightly at an angle, with a modern border. I really dont understand why DC Thompson dont just do a proper job and publish straight facsimilies without the silly modern additions - it would be much more acceptable to their target audience - those who bought and read the originals.

Overall a nice nostalgic trip to bygone Christmas'
on 10 October 2014
Finally got round to buying this after a year's procrastination. This really takes me back to when my son was young and we (especially me) looked forward to the Christmas Beano and its take on a popular carol. All those covers collected into 1 book - I may even let him read it (as long as he washes his hands first!). I'm now looking forward to sharing this with my 18month old granddaughter.
...and there was even a Beano banger included with it!
on 14 December 2013
I have bought this for my Grandson and I know he will just love it. I am pleased with all my amazon purchases.
on 26 December 2013
Love these annuals as they have a set theme running through the stories and also a mix of real old stories and some more up to date. I have collected these annuals since they were first published and now have over 20 and I still enjoy reading them even if i am 61 years old.
on 10 February 2014
Xmas gift for my grandson but his grandfather has now read it cover to cover. Brought back fond memories from his childhood.
on 8 January 2014
Bought this for my son at christmas, he has always enjoyed reading these books and like's to keep his collection up to date.
on 11 January 2014
The Classic Beano-Dandy is a grate way to look back and show the new fans of the Beano and Dandy the way they were,
on 10 May 2014
brought as a present and well liked by him he liked the fact that it was a hard back book
on 27 July 2015
Easy to buy, competitively priced and right to your door. First class.
on 1 January 2014
As annuals go, this one is ok. I was a bit confused at first whether it was just a sing a long book but there are cartoon like stories in the book too. A good selection of fun activities to do too