I started buying the Beano and Dandy annuals each Christmas for my son from 2012 and he loves them so much I decided to try and source all of them going back to when he was born in 2004. I've given up looking in charity shops as I haven't yet found a single one in any of them.

For some reason I hadn't thought to look on Amazon but when I did I was surprised to see them available at such a cheap price. I've bought a fair few now and the quality of these second hand annuals has been consistently good. One or two have had some drawing in them (puzzle page), despite the listing saying they are unmarked but really, this hasn't been a problem.

Needless to say the content is fantastic and I've enjoyed a good read myself!

I now have the final batch of six from 2002, 2003 and 2004 stashed away ready to give him at Christmas and so he'll have every one thats been published since he was born. I wonder when he'll tell me to stop?

Absolutely recommended.
on 6 November 2011
Amongst other great strips by the top artists, this annual includes Teacher & Head in Parents Day by Kev F Sutherland, which pupils from his Comic Art Masterclasses may want to add to their collections.

See also: The Beano Annual 2008 and The Beano Annual 2009
on 22 May 2013
I have been helping my Grandson to complete a collection of the Beano annuals from his date of birth year (2001) to present day.... I think we've almost made it.
on 13 September 2009
i bought this for my friends 8 year old daughter she is completly nuts about beano she hasnt stoped looking at it and reading it she loves it
on 23 February 2016
My nine year old found this annual particularly good
on 1 March 2015
Delivery very quickly and I am very happy
on 6 April 2015
Bought it for my niece and she's happy.
on 23 September 2015
Perfect for the job I needed to do.
on 29 June 2015
Grandson loves them
on 9 June 2014
Great condition and Granddaughter loved it. Well packed and delivered as promised. Long may they continue. A great present that does not require a computer or screen to enjoy.