I started buying the Beano and Dandy annuals each Christmas for my son from 2012 and he loves them so much I decided to try and source all of them going back to when he was born in 2004. I've given up looking in charity shops as I haven't yet found a single one in any of them.

For some reason I hadn't thought to look on Amazon but when I did I was surprised to see them available at such a cheap price. I've bought a fair few now and the quality of these second hand annuals has been consistently good. One or two have had some drawing in them (puzzle page), despite the listing saying they are unmarked but really, this hasn't been a problem.

Needless to say the content is fantastic and I've enjoyed a good read myself!

I now have the final batch of six from 2002, 2003 and 2004 stashed away ready to give him at Christmas and so he'll have every one thats been published since he was born. I wonder when he'll tell me to stop?

Absolutely recommended.
on 29 November 2006
If you are a beano fan,this the book for you.

If you are not,it's the book for you anyway.

I think if you don't know it before you read it you may not like it as much but if you've read even 1 before, you'll love it, like I did.Though I read about 10 000 before it came out, but I know a lot of people who read it as their 1st or 2nd Beano and they loved it.Not as much as me,of course-you can t love it as much as me, but they loved it anyway.The Beano is a funny comic where you can see Dennis the Menace and his 2 dogs,Gnasher and Gniper,his pet pig,Rasher and his spider.

Then there are his friends from Bash Street school in a seperate strip with Danny,Sidney,Plug,Fatty,Toots,Smiffy,Spotty,'Erbert,and the unfortunate teacher,head and Cuthbert,the model student who is constantly being splattered with soot,and other great characters.

The Beano is GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!¨

ps:the Beano is a weekly comic and it is sold at most newsagents-and it comes out every Thursday

pps.I am 10 and I have been reading the beano since I was 6 and I will still be reading it when I am 300
on 22 May 2013
Purchased as a gift for my Grandson who was trying to get together a set of the Beano annuals from his date of birth (2001). We're getting there between us !!!
on 6 February 2014
Very pleased with this purchase, bought as gift.The beano was in good condition and it arrived very quickly. Expectations met.
on 9 October 2014
Bought for my grandson who loves the beano, this was the year he was born so nice to keep.
on 24 February 2015
Bought as a birthday gift for grand daughter born in 2006
on 19 June 2016
A present for my grandson
on 27 June 2016