Format: HardcoverChange

on 13 January 2014
The only reason I couldn't give this book 5* is because the artwork and craft projects are not to my taste, scary looking fox puppets, why?
Brilliant range of recipes with clear instructions and ideas for packaging. Would suit both novices and the more experienced sweet makers. I bought the mini size version and its not that much smaller than most of the cookbooks on my shelf.
on 9 December 2014
This is a beautifully presented book which is a real pleasure to look at. I was expecting purely a recipe book, however it also contains instructions for making craft items. I have knocked off a star for this because I felt it wasted space which could have contained more recipes, but I'm sure other people will be pleased with the extra additions.

A good thing about this book is it starts with the easier sweets and works through to those which take more skill to make. This makes it handy for those who want to learn about each stage of sugar work before moving on to the next challenge.
on 8 May 2014
I adore Angel's work, her books are so dreamy and amazingly put together. Her ideas are superb and the photography and illustrations are just wonderful. I own all her books and hope she continues to publish more and more and more!!!
on 22 November 2014
I adore Angel! However her first two books were much better. This one just lacked a little something. The production was bland compared to the other two
on 21 May 2015
Good book has all your favourite sweets in it with clear and precise instructions on how to make them. Good book overall.
on 7 September 2014
Lovely clean copy of the book, no damage, brilliant fast service delivered within 2days of ordering
on 3 January 2015
Exactly what my daughter wanter for Christmas. Beautifully printed and easy to follow.
on 18 August 2014
Fab book....takes you back down memory lane!
on 30 June 2015
Perfect! Quick delivery! Favourite sweets!
on 23 August 2015
Fabulous present for a fabulous friend.