on 5 January 2013
I have to say that this is possibly the most disappointing book of the collection so far. Maybe because it seems to move away from the everyday collectables such as wade, beswick and wedgewood jasperware for example.
I just did not find it as useful has previous editions
on 17 April 2012
I already have purchased former editions of this book and it is of the same high standard. If you (like me) had to clear a relatives house this book is very useful in sorting out many items that you may want to establish trhe value of. It details prices that the layman (or women) may want to finsd out.
on 15 June 2012
This is such a great book for collectors or dealers alike. It is set out in a clear and colourful style and is informative and very useful. Also the paperback is just as good as the hardback and much more reasonable price. Great :)
on 3 August 2013
Great collection of items, very informative and helpful in identifying certain marks and types of collectible. would recommend it to a friend - this book as well as the many others cited for the budding collector. Good series.
on 9 May 2013
I bought this book on recommendation from a relative, they have a 2003 book which I found facinating.

However, I found this later version disappointing. The content seems mainly focusing on ceramics (the ceramics section takes up a good percentage of the book) with very little details in other sections. There are a lot of modern collectors items included and not enough focus on those of vintage or antique value. There was so much I hoped to find in this book, but it was not included - for example little was mentioned regarding kitchen/domestic memorabilia, toys were only included on a few pages.

I only hope that future issues may include a more varied collection of items.
on 2 August 2013
A super and up to date Collectables Guide, with excellent illustrations. It is one of those books I feel I can pick up and browse through numerous times, as I become more familiar with the value of collectable items. It makes me more determined than ever to spot a bargain.Packed with useful advice and tips.
on 12 October 2013
I an a fan of Antiques Roadshow. As for the other books in this series they are fascinating looking through and wishing and hoping you owned something that appears. Excellent reading when the weather is bad. I am keeping my fingers crossed
on 29 May 2013
Highly recommend to any one, it could make you a few bob and have fun doing it. It might not make me a million but i will enjoy trying to look for collectables and sell them on. Cheers. June.
on 17 January 2014
Millers Collectables are my favourite reference books on antiques and collectables. This one does not disappoint either. Hours of interesting browsing without having to leave your armchair.
on 6 June 2015
always helpful to dip into these books and the pictures are good. A bit of knowledge to help with the more modern collectables
much better than the millers antique guides