5.0 out of 5 stars unlike any other "fix your back" book, this one is actually helpful, 5 May 2014
This review is from: Back Pain: What Really Works ("Daily Telegraph" Books) ("Daily Telegraph" Books) (Paperback)
I have tried everything to mend my back after a radical neck dissection in 1996. I've suffered moderate to severe pain ever since, and a paralysed scapula which means I can't use my left arm. The medical profession has made me feel that I'm making the pain up, or exaggerating it. I've tried everything "alternative" and been on oxycodone, morphine, gabapentin, dothiepin, everything. Nothing helps.

This book not only tells you what methods might help, it also rates their success based on actual user reviews. I was so grateful to learn that other people have the same experience (of the medical system) as I did: they also felt fobbed off and passed around the houses.

There were only 2 pain relief methods in the book that I hadn't tried (Rolfing and inversion) so they are now on my list and I have a little hope for the future again.

If you, or anyone you know, has unresolved back pain, you must read this book. I got it at the library but would pay money for it, if only for its sympathetic ear.

5.0 out of 5 stars Incredible book, 23 Feb 2013
The best 'back book' I have ever read and so good I bought copies for other people. Bad backs run in our family and I have had major spinal op. so know what I am talking about.

Used & New from: 0.01