5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Book!, 5 Feb. 2012
This review is from: Start up and Run Your Own Coffee Shop and Lunch Bar, 2nd Edition (How to Small Business Start-Ups) (Paperback)
I have bought several similar books with advice about opening a Coffee Shop but I have to say that this is the best of the lot! I opened my Coffee Shop 15 months ago and treat this book as my 'Bible'. It has so much useful information and helped me avoid lots of mistakes along the journey of opening up. The recipes are fantastic and I can recommend the empire biscuits & sticky toffee buns (my best sellers)
If you buy any book at all, buy this one!! :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Well written and informative, 28 Sept. 2012
I bought this book for my partner, who is planning on opening a coffee shop / cafe in London. He has found it to be an excellent guide, full of useful information, presented in a straightforward yet unpatronising way. From employment law to teatime recipes, it really does cover everything you'll need to know. Highly recommended.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 21 Aug. 2013
It will give you very good idea what it means to run coffee shop, only think I would highlight is LOCATION is THE most important think in the work and dont go into business with friends or family:)

5.0 out of 5 stars A fantastic, well-written book, 14 Oct. 2014
Mr. A. McMullan "One DVD at a Time" (Belfast, Norn Iron) - See all my reviews
A fantastic, well-written book, full of really useful and interesting information. Written from a first-time shop owners' perspective and in clear and easy to understand language. :)

4.0 out of 5 stars Full of info, 25 Oct. 2013
Would go perfectly with the book from the "coffee boys" for they have a completely different approach to the business and both give excellent -although from other points of view- advices.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Help, 19 Oct. 2012
I bought this book as me and my friend were opening a small cafe near the beach.We thought we knew it all but quickly realized that we didn't. We started to research the internet and books and couldn't find a great deal until we happened upon this book.It helped us to prioritize our business plan and strategy for our cafe.I would recommend it to anyone thinking about venturing into the cafe business.Also a great bonus of some fantastic recipes.

4.0 out of 5 stars great effective simple advice, 31 Mar. 2014
lots of useful tips excellent value for price, valueable advice for the budding coffee shop entrepreneur, worth a read if you looking into the cafe business

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful, 30 Mar. 2015
An excellent book, one that is full of useful tips and common sense advise. The author isn't afraid of stating the obvious and sometimes it does help to be reminded of these fact.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good, 18 Mar. 2014
I bought this book for my girlfriend who has just invested in a coffee shop business.
She absolutely loves it and has been making the cake recipes too!

5.0 out of 5 stars well worth a look, 22 Sept. 2013
very helpful, well written and covers many issues worth knowingeginning to the end, well done, from the beginning to the end