5.0 out of 5 stars The best book on this subject
This is the best book on this subject I have read. It takes the reader through the root causes of lack of confidence and gives a simple formula for turning it around. Full of practical and effective techniques laid out in an easy-to-read format. I can honestly say this book has transformed my life.
Published on 22 Nov 2011 by N. Jones

2.0 out of 5 stars OK
Not the best in the world. This book is good for teenagers or those who do not read alot. It has useful tips but is very very basic
Published 5 months ago by Rusty

5.0 out of 5 stars The best book on this subject, 22 Nov 2011
N. Jones - See all my reviews
This review is from: 365 Steps to Self-confidence: A complete programme for personal transformation - in just a few minutes a day (Paperback)

5.0 out of 5 stars Practical self-confidence, 6 July 2011
This very good book is the most helpful I have ever read about self-confidence. It is practical and its advice is contained in small, easy to use text boxes. It is realistic and certainly stands out as a book you would like to refer to again and again.

A winner!

5.0 out of 5 stars He knows his stuff, 11 Feb 2014
ive read so many self help books that I cant even count them. At first I thought this book was just your normal book but I found that, as I did the excercises, I began to bring up bits of my history that was floating around in my mind subconsciously. im very critical of books that ask you to do excercises but I found this book to be a pleasure.

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 7 Sep 2012
Very well written and great to dip into or to do a chunk at a time in manageable chunks. Hopefully it's seeing my confidence grow!

2.0 out of 5 stars OK, 7 April 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars a yr programme, 13 Feb 2014
this is wat I call this book tho it didn't take me that long to find myself book thru this book. worth having a copy of your own

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 4 Oct 2013
Only just started reading it - but good, clear, concise language so I know exactly what I have to do!

5.0 out of 5 stars For those who are shy, read it!, 16 Aug 2013
I got the book from my father as a birthday present and I have to admit, I needed it. It is quite a good book, showing some great methods on how to gain more self confidence. I have also signed in with your24hcoach.com which is an online coaching directory. You can chat via text message or voice message with coaches from all over the world. And you can talk to them whenever and wherever you want to. So I hope a combination of both, book and coaching community will help me to become more self confident.

5.0 out of 5 stars A new Life Begins, 6 Mar 2014
I am reading this book at the moment and it is very good. Has helped me through difficult times, in work and personal matters. Recomend this to anyone searching for help and advice,I give the book top marks.

5.0 out of 5 stars very practical, very useful, 22 Aug 2010
This book is conceived to go with you for one year of growth. I am a New Thought teacher; I found it extremely useful and practical. Thanks Mr. Preston.