I brought this book for the mother-in-law, but I could resist a quick read myself and if you are 40 something you should get this book even if like me you don't have kids. its packed full of useful information that you can act on now don't wait until your sixty five. I loved it so much I have ordered a copy for myself. Shaun ward
Published 1 month ago by Shaun Ward

2.0 out of 5 stars predictable
not at all as inspiring as the title suggests, a lot about retirement homes, presumably because author got advertising revenue. I read it in 2 hours, nothing worth my time really. Everything you know already.
Published on 25 May 2012 by eclecticreader

2.0 out of 5 stars predictable, 25 May 2012
This review is from: Spending The Kids' Inheritance 2e: How to Ensure You Have the Time of Your Life in Retirement (Paperback)

4.0 out of 5 stars but I could resist a quick read myself and if you are 40 something you should get this book even if like me you don't have kids, 24 Oct 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 21 Nov 2014
not as useful as I expected

5.0 out of 5 stars Spending the Kids Inheritance, 29 July 2012
A very interesting book for all those retired baby boomers who how have lots of money. The advice is to spend, spend, spend.and why not ?