on 23 June 2011
This book is a must read for anybody embarking on a cleaning business. I have had my business up and going for 5 months now but, the information supplied in this book is a tremendous help, and helped me in may ways, from simple paperwork to which payroll account to use for staff. I would definatley reccommend it.
on 1 January 2013
My partner is embarking on self-employment in a new cleaning business and will be counting on me for much of the administrative work.

This book has offered a very worthwhile introduction to many of the issues that were on our minds.

Starting off with some revealing statistics, the book makes it quite clear that there is hope for those who are determined. It also quickly squashes any thoughts of taking on a franchise.

I particularly liked the information presented about types of training, taxation issues and bookkeeping. Also very interesting was the coverage of different types of cleaning work and the other kinds of business opportunity that may arise.

The writer clearly has plenty of experience in business and is able to put forward his thoughts in a clear way. Some of the sections of the book seemed a little dry, such as those on audits, risk assessments, and health and safety. Nevertheless those issues need to be covered.

All-in-all, this book was worth the money for me.
on 24 April 2014
This book is not so much about which tools you need or techniques of cleaning sofas but more about the business side.

How to set up and run your own cleaning business. How to build clients, grow the business, do the accounts and so on. As such it does a decent job. Furthermore its clearly written and quite well laid out.

The tone is cautious and there is lots of good advice and helpful tips. Nothing complicated, just good sense mostly

Check the chapters before buying it though to make sure it contains the type of info you need
on 30 June 2014
Commercial and domestic cleaning businesses are distinctly different. Obvious, I know, but something that I feel not all people recognise. This book explains the various facets of commercial cleaning and will help you if you are considering going into either side, or if you are already in the business and want to improve your profits.

It can help you to understand how to grow the business so you have less hands on involvement.

Good VFM
on 30 September 2013
I really like this book because unlike many similar books it gives you lots of specific information and even some example policies. I have looked into other business ideas and often this amount of information is packaged up into a very expensive course. Thank you Robert for not being greedy.
on 3 December 2012
This guide is incredibly detailed and full of great references...worth the cash.
It helped me decide the formation I want for my cleaning business setup.
on 31 December 2012
Gives good advice- especially to those with experience within the industry who want to make the leap to starting up themselves!
on 21 November 2015
Im reading this book to help guide me in expanding my business, the author goes into good detail about finding and hiring staff which is the only area that terrifies me, after all ive slogged my guts building a good business and business relationships but the info provided in this book will help me minimise the risk of hiring bad staff and ruining my reputation.
on 22 August 2013
This book is well written, fills you in on everything you need to consider but isn't very in depth. However, if you are considering setting up a cleaning business (without any prior knowledge) this is a great place to start.
on 10 May 2013
Fab book, very interesting and informative. I would definitely recommend this book. If your thinking of starting your own cleaning Business, this book will definitely help